• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Got my bipod knife yesterday!

    Battlefield 4 Got my bipod knife yesterday!


    Got my bipod knife yesterday!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Yoink

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    About sums it up

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    After being relatively disappointed/bored by One and V, I'm back

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Sorry for the noob question but is there a way to customize ur classes from the menu?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Im starting to get into this again as modern warfare is ruined by campers....but from what i remember you cant edit ur guns, classes etc from the menu?, only in match? I could and hope i am way off lol...can someone help this noob out?

    submitted by /u/guybranciforti
    [link] [comments]

    BF4-inspired T-90 tank and Russian spetsnaz in Lego

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Cpt. Dick’s kill em all admin abuse

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Me and me mates was playin in this server when i accidentally killed a teammate. In return, the teammate killed me back. Which is totally fair. So then about 5 minutes pass and the admin decided to ban me. He banned me over that one team kill. His name is drty sanchez and he's known for banning people that kill him. My mate killed him 3 times in a row unanswered and he was banned. He didn't even t bag him or anything he just got banned for killing the admin. Abusive use of power, maybe if you're wouldn't ban everyone that plays good you would have more than 20 people on your server

    submitted by /u/Waddupmaine
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get my UI to have these colors?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    They call me snek man

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I like this kind of rounds. Only on BF4C Server

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Is there any list with ALL BF4 Easter eggs?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I want to check/see/explore all Easter eggs by myself but I know only for few of them.

    Is there any website you know that has complete list of Easter eggs + tutorials how to unlock their secrets/dogtags etc.?

    I watched Jakfrags EE videos, did he covered them all?

    submitted by /u/Super_Govedo
    [link] [comments]

    US INFANTRY SERVER ON PC

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY server has just upgraded there 20 man server to a 32 man server, So come & join us, If you like infantry only servers & check us out; https://snipersquad.enjin.com

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be worried about my SPM?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    So now with this quarantine stuff, I've started to play again on a friends account on PC (I used to play on xbox) and I heard a lot of stuff going around with stats and that it's important to keep track off (??). So I did and I noticed that my SPM is 1052 while the average is 429. I played metro for 3 hours and had an amazing squad that kept reviving me + 200% XP boost.

    My question: should I be worried about my SPM? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Keithia
    [link] [comments]

    Are Ps4 servers still populated

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, today i finally decided to purchase BF4 on my playstation 4, i've always wanted to give it a try since it was the only BF game i've never played, also a discount was applied to the game this week end so i finally made up my mind and bought it. I was able to see that there are still ten to twenty active servers (european time) and i wanted to ask whether in console are still populated and if i should bother to buy the DLCs. Thank you for your time and sorry for the terrible english! (Love from quarantined Italy 🇮🇹)

    submitted by /u/Yiahii
    [link] [comments]

    Tag is invalid or reserved

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I'm trying to change my tag to "GIT" (like the name of the tool used to manage version when developing). But when I try I get the error "Invalid or reserved tag". I've search a bit and it seems that either DICE prevent it to use it, or that a platoon already exists with this tag.
    I'd love to know what can I do in order to use the tag !

    submitted by /u/HartWoom
    [link] [comments]

    never gets old

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I really just want a group of Xbox players I can play with

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    If anyone needs a semi decent combat medic or engineer since I love blowing vehicles up, HMU @XxMetalxX9032 on Xbox

    submitted by /u/MeatxGod3
    [link] [comments]

    Their GamerTag was fitting xD

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Longest grenade launcher shot? Screen recorded from my YouTube channel because this happened a year ago and couldn't find the original video on my xbox

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Uhh, Sabot Dud?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Anybody wanna help me unlock the ucav?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips on using DMRs?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So I really wanna get into the DMRs as I like semiauto rifles, but I just suck with them. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to use them effectively? I generally play CQ Large on PC, if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Strat-tard217
    [link] [comments]

    Did DICE remove the counter-knife option? (PC)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    The last week or two, I've had numerous people knifing me from the 100% front, without me having a counter knife option. I actually haven't seen a counter-knife option even once those last week/s.

    So basically i had some bs when i am in an epic gun battle up close, and he just presses f and that's it for me. I am level 140 btw, so i've played for years and never had those issues, sometimes people would come slightly from the side and knife me, that's understandable.

    submitted by /u/prorules
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment