• Breaking News

    Friday, October 15, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Made someone mad cause I'm bad 🤷🏻‍♂️ sorry for hurting your feelings mew lol

    Battlefield 4 Made someone mad cause I'm bad ����‍♂️ sorry for hurting your feelings mew lol


    Made someone mad cause I'm bad ����‍♂️ sorry for hurting your feelings mew lol

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Now that's a flank

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Thanks lockers guy, now I use 7x

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    When you get kicked from the GOV server for shooting down the chopper

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Pure luck

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    i don't understand

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Is this normal for a BF4 DLC?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    ACW-R is still my fav weapon.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Floodgates on Sunken Dragon (Rush)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    So as the attackers on Sunken Dragon you must plant a bomb on an MCOM that, when the map is flooded, is underwater. When I looked up how to activate the flood gates most videos showed a building (usually in Conquest) that is out of bounds to attackers in rush. So do defenders get to control the floodgates and decide whether or not attackers can actually plant B? Or is there another way to release the floodwaters?

    submitted by /u/--__--______--
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute awareness

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    little frag movie farming n movement abusing :)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    How do I just not die for 5 seconds and actually get something done in the game?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I'm a big BF fan but I have this same problem with all of em. I spawn, I die, someone snipes from miles away, can't see shit, die, die, spawn and already fire coming at me. Sometimes I run for minutes without anything happening and then get sniped or shot the moment I think I see someone. On average I get 0-3 kills per match. I'm just garbage and I've no idea how to get anything done :/ Then there's my friend who looks to be doing the same thing as me, only he is 27/3 or something after the match

    submitted by /u/ChanceTheAnxiety
    [link] [comments]

    I just got the game in the sale and I join a game and after a few seconds I get the same error message

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Just a question for the steam purchase

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    So my question is if I buy the premium edition on steam, would I have to reinstall the whole game? I already own the game on origin but I'm not sure how it works on steam. Would I have to reinstall the whole game or would it Justin update my version?

    submitted by /u/LokiiVibez
    [link] [comments]

    Sloth Alliance Presents: SPY For Life

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    BF4 on steam takes long to setup

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    So I bought BF4 to replay it, played it once on my father's x360, currently it's stuck or it's taking toooo fucking long to setup, stuck on the punkbuster part

    anyone know why? May end in a bit but it's taking a bit too long

    submitted by /u/ThunderShiba134
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone offer me any solutions please: got the game last week [PS4]. first few days every server had full bars green ping. then this happened and is now DAILY. haven’t been able to play at all for 3 days now. every other online game runs fine. wifi is fast in the house on all other devices

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Roomba OP

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Everyone, stop what your doing, get a buddy or two, steal a tank and have one person stay next to or under the tank with the EOD bot, I promise you the amount of force it will take to deal with you is more than most teams can muster, just repaired a guy to a 50-2 game on Lancing Dam, and when your done repairing you can go meme on people, its perfect

    submitted by /u/randomlygivenname123
    [link] [comments]

    ace-23

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    ea play

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Do i need to buy ea play to play online

    submitted by /u/Total_Training_6914
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: How do you feel about BF 2042?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    As a long time fan of the series I regard 3 and 4 at the top of my list. 2042 gives me the feel of the BF4 DLC as an entire game. Personally I think it's fine, it's riddled with bugs at the moment and the net code could use some work but BF4 was also a buggy mess at launch.

    submitted by /u/Jelcs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment