• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Battlefield 3 "Don't spawn I'll revive you"

    Battlefield 3 "Don't spawn I'll revive you"


    "Don't spawn I'll revive you"

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I run a podcast where complete strangers can come on and talk about movies/games etc their passionate about. This week I had someone come on and talk about battlefield 3. We reminisced of our times on operation metro and those friend who’d be the designated jet flyer.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    What am I doing wrong

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Started playing about a week ago, usually a COD player (yeah sure whatever make fun of me) but 2 things have been bothering me and I need some advice.

    1. Why is it that when I shoot someone its akin to me essentially farting in their general direction but whenever someone does as much as look at me its as though Ares himself has come down to earth and rips my soul from my body. TLDR; Everyone kills me faster than I kill them even when I get the jump on them.

    2. How much do I have to account for bullet drop while sniping? Can I aim relatively at the height I'm aiming for, or do I have to angle it up 45 degrees like I'm shooting a nerf gun.

    Thanks, sorry I'm new.

    submitted by /u/snowflake0955
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 Servers??

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Is BF3 on PS3 still active??

    submitted by /u/Tarantula257
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment