• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 9, 2022

    Battlefield armored train

    Battlefield armored train


    armored train

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:13 PM PST

    Drew the Exodus, such a lack lustered game.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 11:10 PM PST

    I can no longer defend 2042

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 09:42 PM PST

    I got it a week after release, and genuinely did enjoy it up until January. I was playing on PS4, so I didn't have to deal with major serve lag, but I did deal with bugs like people going invisible and parachutes not working. But I pressed on. I figured with a team like dice, they've fucked up games before. They should know how to fix them.

    I tried to stand by the game too, saying classics like "BF4 was much worse at launch" and "this should be expected" but now I see the flaws in those arguments

    2 whole months later, and I just can't enjoy the game anymore. Everyone said "can't wait for the new update to be just a scoreboard" and I thought "no way that's that's it does." That's all it does

    I played 5 games in total, 3 of them on Kaleidescape because they didn't fix map rotation. I died numerous times to someone shooting me through walls, rubber banding, not being able to move for no reason, and not being able to shoot my gun no matter how hard I try. I've the game to be worse in fullscreen. I just didn't have fun at all. Not even before when I could ignore the glitches. This was seriously ruining my experience

    My biggest issue is that I paid a full $60 for this and devoted actual time, just to have a scoreboard dangled in front of me with the future promise of a battle pass. Being 16 with no job, I could've spent that $60 on far, far better games. So it really sucks to be cucked over by Dice like this with no feedback in return. If Dice really does care, (which this update has proven they dont) then they should focus solely on direct player feedback. Not post a link on Twitter that they completely ignore

    submitted by /u/TheRealBaconBrian
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield : 1842

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:48 PM PST

    [BF4]Moments before C4 kill

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:28 PM PST

    This kind of sums it up, eh?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 01:10 AM PST

    96 of those were mine, gotta love A.I.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 01:37 AM PST

    I'm a fairly new player but I'm here to stay. I like battlefield 4 & 5. And will be participating in gameplay regularly. Im just trying to better my skills and accuracy. I notice the Mx4 With the Irnv 1r 1x scope is the best for beginners. Ever sense discovered this set up. It's hard to miss a kill!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 01:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment