• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Battlefield [BF1] You love to see that!

    Battlefield [BF1] You love to see that!


    [BF1] You love to see that!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    [BF1] No HUDing Ballroom Blitz

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    [BF4] Hmm, today i will play Siege of Shanghai 24/7 | 400% Ticket | No Noobs!!! | No Stinger, No XM25 Airburst, No Shotguns = BAN!!!!!!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    [BF2] Look at what i’ve found in my cupboard

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    [Battlefield 5] BF5 Future Chapter Plans: Just ensure we get classic 1945 Normandy beach landings whatever happens!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    He should of had me.. [BF4]

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    [BF3] Holy smokes. I can’t believe I got this many kills with an EOD ��

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    [BFV] Finally! A good kill streak!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    [BF4] Sweet revenge.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    [BFV] Firestorm not being F2P was a missed opportunity?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    With Call of Duty Warzone reaching 30million players in two weeks Battlefield Firestorm could have been more popular in the Battle Royale genre. Did have few good ideas but really enjoying Warzone currently.

    submitted by /u/Ghulam_Jewel
    [link] [comments]

    [BFH] Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Battlefield Hardline is on sale on the ps store for 5 dollars and I wanted to know if the multiplayer is still active and if its worth the price

    submitted by /u/Captainredbond
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I can’t get the platinum

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    It's about 6 months that I need 1 trophy to gain the platinum but I can't because Dice is so fucking stupid. I'm talking about the Frontlines mode trophy where you have to conquest 10 flags, it's pretty easy no? But they removed the fucking game mode and it's impossible to find a single frontlines server on this game. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Borgodio
    [link] [comments]

    [BF5] That was satisfying

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    [BF1] How can you fix the infinite loading glitch for Battlefield 1 in 2020?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I'm having this issue years later again and I don't know how to fix it. Any and all help is appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/catsmire
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] [BFV] I had to crop the screenshot and the text is still hard to read, sorry

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    [BFH] How active is battlefield hardline right now?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    I have heard it's been getting a bit more active recently and was interested in trying it if so. Anyone got any news on if it's worth so.

    submitted by /u/frankster99
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] [PS4] [Online][youtube]Streaming now

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Hey I am live now on Battlefield 1 on YouTube come and watch. Leave a sub if u like and thank you stay safe out there https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2662BAvic

    submitted by /u/Slack0er
    [link] [comments]

    [bf5] What’s your favorite/least favorite map in any battlefield?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    [BFV] Looking for a squad

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I've recently started BFV and I'm looking for a chill/relaxed squad. I've played A LOT of BF3, and quite a bit of BF4. I'd like to have a couple beers, have fun, and relax and play with some squad mates instead of just playing by myself all the time. My console is PS4 right now.

    submitted by /u/Harchitect
    [link] [comments]

    [BFH] the BEST battlefield in my opinion

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    imo battlefield hardline was and if not THE most fun battlefield game ever. good ttk too.

    submitted by /u/jahboost-2755
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Can we have Warzone in BATTLEFIELD 4?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    So i have been playing quite a lot of COD Warzone lately and that made me think about how good was Battlefield 4, i know it may sound like a stretch but i really had a lot of dejà vu moments. So, since Battlefield 4 was better in many ways (destructible environments, audio, vehicles...) how would you see a remastered Battleroyale of that game? I personally could not wait about that. And what about calling dead team mates back as killstreaks for example? Like jet pilots and so on? Please EA, let DICE come back!

    submitted by /u/UniDream
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment