• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Battlefield 4 First game and...

    Battlefield 4 First game and...


    First game and...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Worst PDW ingame?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting an endless connecting screen? Anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Double XP Boost currently active!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I switched to engineer to take this Heli-warrior out who happens to be an admin on this Arabic server, where the info in the bar is in English but the banner as you load in is in Arabic, and hilarity ensued.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Xbox One Servers

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I'm really feeling nostalgic about BF4 and want to download it again. Does anyone know if the servers are still active and populated on XB1?

    submitted by /u/Kharimian
    [link] [comments]

    Butt hurt admin moved the two best players to one team, filling the other team completely, was a good game beforehand, backwards and forwards game of locker, ruined. 67 clan on PS4, why ruin a game for a full server?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    What can I say, except I'm a natural

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    M E N A C I N G

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Banned from my favorite server just because I shot down the Owner's Jet.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Is battlefield 4 premium pass free?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Hello, I want to play this game with my brother. I have the bf4 with premium pass and I was wondering if I buy him a copy of bf4 will I have to buy all the dlc too? We will be playing on pc. Thanks In advance

    submitted by /u/manban100
    [link] [comments]

    unlock MPX (PC)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    hey guys, just got back into this game since 2 months after it's release in 2013, I really want that MPX but it looks like I have to play chainlink to get it and there's no chainlink servers on PC. Was wondering if anyone who owns a server would like to put up some chainlink matches so all of those who don't have the gun can get it. Or if you know a server, we can all pick a time to populate it to unlock the gun. Or maybe there's some other sneaky way to get it that I don't know... I'll be on this evening (US Pacific time, west coast locale) if anyone knows a server or wants to open one please reply :D

    submitted by /u/Branathon
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Unica

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Anybody have any tips to get the unica button step. I know you have to press a button on the Sunken map but I can't find a server that's has people.

    submitted by /u/Funkymunkyguy
    [link] [comments]

    ●HOW TO UNLOCK THE FY-JS SNIPER!! | Battlefield 4 2020 !!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Is Battlefield 4 still popular on PC? [EU]

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I appreciate this question gets asked a lot but the 'YES THIS GAME IS STILL ACTIVE' post is over a year old now.

    I used to LOVE Battlefield 4, but I haven't played in a couple of years. I want to start again, level 0, having to unlock everything from scratch. I was thinking of getting Origin Access for £3.99 a month.

    Is the game still popular please? I live in Europe. Ideally I'm looking for a minimum of 40 players in a server, with maps that rotate as opposed to Operation Locker 24/7.

    Are there peak times, or can you find several populated servers at any one time?

    Is it still worth playing? I don't want the game to die anytime soon.

    Many thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TioNomada
    [link] [comments]

    This connecting thing has been here for more than 2 minutes pls help, I'm on a PS4 Slim

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    OLDEST CLAN IN BATTLEFIELD TODAY!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Anyone remember CGEO?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    There used to be a server on PS4 called Can't Get Enough Outbreak (CGEO) that tan a normal map rotation until the afternoon and then only did Operation Outbreak. I was a regular player and became friends with some of the admins. It was one of the only servers that ran Outbreak but sadly they weren't getting enough donations. Rip

    submitted by /u/isaacrayrob
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with graphics on xbox one x

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I've just got bf4 today and o boy does it look bad on my xbox. Even worse than on my xbox360 and ps4. My weapon and all look fine (not great) but if I look in the distance (about 5 meters) everything is blurry and all enemy's are black dots on my screen. Does anyone have a solution or does anyone know why this is happening? My xbox is set on 1440p and all other games are fine

    submitted by /u/mexrel
    [link] [comments]

    That was spicy

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    US INFANTRY ON PC

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment