• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Welp, thats going to hurt a lot

    Battlefield 3 Welp, thats going to hurt a lot


    Welp, thats going to hurt a lot

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Gonna buy BF3

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    BF3 costs €20 on origin but on kinguin it costs only €6. Does anyone know if it's legit? Should I just go with origin?

    submitted by /u/alp_50
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 servers still active?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Debating on getting live again, used to have it solely for bf3. Can anyone confirm if servers (specifically hardcore servers) are still active? TIA

    submitted by /u/boogXskrimp
    [link] [comments]

    Game can’t launch the Multiplayer mode on XBOX360 .. seems like it is frozen. I have an Xbox live gold working. I reinstalled everything but it changed nothing. Same problem ?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Talah Market Commentary Scavenger Conquest

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Mouse issues

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    When I'm playing, I can't use the mouse at all in the game window, I can move and change my POV etc. but I can't switch over to other classes in the spawn menu etc. or change settings in the settings menu in game because my mouse cursor won't display. When I restart the game several times it displays, and I can customize load outs and choose classes that way, but the minute I spawn in I can't change my POV with my mouse, I can only use awds keys. What gives? I've tried repairing/checking for updates. My drivers are all updated. I've repaired bf3 twice now but the problem persists, might uninstall it if this is gonna be unfixable. Kinda bummed because I got origin basic purely to play bf3

    submitted by /u/SmexyCucumber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment