• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Kick by admin 🙄

    Battlefield 4 Kick by admin ��


    Kick by admin ��

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    ●HOW TO UNLOCK THE DEAGLE!! | Battlefield 4 2020 !!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Thought you might enjoy these couple of clips killing jets and a heli

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Sexiest kill of my life

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    If you want to play Hardcore LOOK OUT FOR FRIENDLY FUCKING CLAYMORES!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    That's all, thanks.

    submitted by /u/StephenG7287
    [link] [comments]

    Making use of the current x2 EXP event

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I’m new to battlefield and need something cleared up

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    So I'm kinda new to battlefield 4 and I keep getting battle packs that sometimes have attachments in them, I was wondering if when I get a weapon attachment if it will always be one I do not have or no?

    submitted by /u/ArsadaFurry
    [link] [comments]

    Were 3 guys on PC europe and need 1 more to get into the elevator for the phantom programm

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    How do I get the battle packs exclusive for my gun, is it just random or do I need a certain amount of kills?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    INFANTRY ON PC

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY server has just upgraded to a 32 man server, So come & join us, If you like to play infantry & check us out; https://snipersquad.enjin.com

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    is Ps4 server down ?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I checked the system internet connection is ok. other games don't have this problem. I checked bfserver tracking website,everything is operational. I cannot connect to the ea server since I played cod:warzone.

    submitted by /u/babybye
    [link] [comments]

    Teamwork makes the dream work

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Does bf4 premium go on sale much? Just got the game on sale and just think 40 bucks is a little steep.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Always loved bf3 and 4 but played a lot more bf3 than 4 cause never owned it. Im trying to play air superiority because i love planes and just want everything but idk. So yeah title.

    submitted by /u/willbebossin
    [link] [comments]

    Rent a server

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Can you still rebt a BF4 server? I cant find the option to in the UI

    submitted by /u/Nerd_turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1 - Me Fighting this world, dont ask me how it went...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I cant play!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I just reinstalled the goddamn game and every time I try to join a server it gives me this "Unknown error. Error code: 1"

    I didn't wait almost a whole day downloading this with my trashy internet to not get to play! I tried everything people say like reinstalling origin, punkbuster, allowing it on firewall, disabling origin in game, etc etc. But even after all of this and a huge amount of people having the same problem as me it seems to never get fixed, amazing

    submitted by /u/HarmlessRacoon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with this game

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Hi, so I just bought this game for PS4 but I have no idea on how to play the multiplayer, like, I go to quick match and no matter what I pick it's always empty. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Tony9811
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment