• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - March 27, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - March 27, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - March 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Voting has concluded and PC has the most players, followed by PS3 and Xbox 360.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Looking for Match Making Players For Our Private Server

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Me and some friends have a server set up for some 4v4 squad rush or 5v5 conquest scrims. We want a taste of the good ol' days. If you're interested in playing us, shoot me a message on steam or battlelog. Nothing serious, all in good fun.

    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/VR-Tenacity/stats/333884839/pc/

    Or reply to this thread, I check reddit more often that battlelog these days. GLHF!

    edit: we're NA btw

    submitted by /u/Poncho_Toto
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 on PS3

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I've been playing a lot of BF3 on the PS3 recently, but it gets boring when you're alone. I was wondering if anyone would like to squad up?

    submitted by /u/Mind-Fr34k
    [link] [comments]

    B flag

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Anybody still play bflag?

    submitted by /u/tomdayztomi
    [link] [comments]

    Hitchhiking a tank for a ride but you can't sit inside

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    BF3 ps3 Vancouver Canada not working :(

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Have bf3 downloaded the online pass but when I try and go online there is no fix and glitches to a darkened frozen screen. I notice a lot of other people have this problem but no clear fix to this problem. I've posted on the EA forum but I trust reddit more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Skrt

    submitted by /u/Skrrrrticus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna roll with me on BF3? Put your origin name down below and I’ll add you

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Punkbuster keeps kicking me out of game

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Hello good people of reddit.Recently i started playing bf3 again but i noticed that when i try to join a server i get this message: Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Stojadinus' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

    Anybody knows what should i do?

    submitted by /u/St0ja
    [link] [comments]

    Pingenforcer

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I keep getting kicked, but my ping isn't even over like 377. The match I just got kicked from had a pingenforcer of 270 and mine was 271, there goes me and my fun. If this can't be fixed, I'm deleting this game and cancelling my origin subscription. I got it purely for bf3 but this game is becoming a pain in my fukking ass.

    submitted by /u/SmexyCucumber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment