• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Sniping in this game is best feeling. ENJOY new video guys :)

    Battlefield 3 Sniping in this game is best feeling. ENJOY new video guys :)


    Sniping in this game is best feeling. ENJOY new video guys :)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to part with a spare Origin key?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I feel like an absolute bum asking for this, but I'm at a loss. Does anyone have a spare Origin key for Battlefield 3 they don't need? I would really love to experience this game as I have watched hours of gameplay for it. I just have no way of digitally purchasing it and my computer does not have a disc drive. I would be really greatful.

    EDIT: Idocreating came through with a code, thank you very much!!!

    submitted by /u/thespacestone
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying Balancing At It's Finest Suppressed P90 32-7

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    A couple of questions

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    1) when I'm server browsing in battlefield 3 it shows that the internet signal strength is 5 bars (full), but the max signal i get on bf4 is 4.... Is my internet connection better suited for bf3 than bf4? 2) i own bf4(premium) on ps4 but when I went back to ps3 I don't have premium.... How can I get my premium to activate on ps3? Is it an ea account thing perhaps?

    submitted by /u/vipermgk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment