• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Are parachute RPG's still cool?

    Battlefield 4 Are parachute RPG's still cool?


    Are parachute RPG's still cool?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    The line for the bomber on Silk Road.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    How to unlock Phantom Bow in 2020?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Hard to sift through old posts, wondering which method is still viable for getting the bow, end of the day this is my favorite first person shooter, and I've spent the past few weeks going back and unlocking all the guns I was never able to before for shits and giggles.

    submitted by /u/Bugout_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Is Battlefeild 4 worth buying?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    It's currently £17.99 on Origin but I'm wondering if there are many sales for it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChilliCSGO
    [link] [comments]

    phantom operative help

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    hello, I'm looking for players to go down to the "phantom room" on Hangar 21 with. I have the hammerhead dog tag and I play on EU servers (PC). If you're interested you can add me on discord: cai#7869 or origin: Radxyz. :)

    submitted by /u/radicalxddddd
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy bf4 battle packs using Apple Store Credit?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I know there is a Battlefield companion app for BF4 and BF1, and I wanna know if I can use that app on my iPhone to buy battle packs for the game on my Xbox.

    submitted by /u/SirNed_Of_Flanders
    [link] [comments]

    Only ? You're too kind...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Is the Deagle worth unlocking?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Straight to the point, I've finally managed to unlock the Unica 6 [took me ages because I couldn't find a server rotating Sunken Dragon] and I've been trying to farm those hs kills [I'm 4/20 at the moment]. I have almost 700kills with the Compact 45 since I don't like the G18 or the Shorty. Sooo is the Deagle worth my time or I can just give up and keep using my beloved Compact 45?

    submitted by /u/alex47ka
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of strange questions

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    1) i own bf4(premium) on ps4 but when I went back to ps3 I don't have premium.... How can I get my premium to activate on ps3? Is it an ea account thing perhaps?

    2) when I'm server browsing in battlefield 3 it shows that the internet signal strength is 5 bars (full), but the max signal i get on bf4 is 4.... Is my internet connection better suited for bf3 than bf4?

    submitted by /u/vipermgk
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else noticed how tiny the AR 160 is on the player model? M16A4 on left for comparison.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    [PC] [USA] Terrible Servers and Admins.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    The player base on PC servers in the US is much smaller than those of European ones. With that said, there are very limited servers to choose from and half are either empty, or perform and are monitored terribly. I just came back from a rage-inducing match trying to enjoy the evening by playing with a friend when assholes show up and start farming and base raping. I've grown sick and tired of this and ended up removing these servers from my favorites list which scenarios like that frequently happen. I even reported these players to the admins and they didn't do shit about it. They pretty much just said fuck you. The admins themselves are also part of farming clans which don't give a shit about the players actually trying to play the game. It's a shame, really. Not only that, but the servers had terrible netcode which made things worse. Terrible hit reg, high pings, server lag icon. It's hard to find a decent US server that lacks performance issues and everyone plays the game as intended, not ruining it for others. I only have a few remaining servers on my favorites I enjoy, which is disappointing.

    submitted by /u/ForthePigz
    [link] [comments]

    After 139 hours,i finally did it. This is my biggest achevement in gaming so far

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Does AT mines and slams dissapear after changing class?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I dropped some mines on Op.Locker(don't ask why) but when i switched to recon, the mines were still there. I got some kills with the Mav + my mines

    submitted by /u/Five_Gates
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - March 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Working on controller movements. Getting more consistent.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Got bored during quarantine and decided to look for the dumbest, most rage inducing angles that I could find on Locker.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I think this one takes the cake.

    First image is bipoded LMG with a magnifier, second image is a sniper rifle with a 20x scope so you can see how ridiculous it is.

    In all my years of BF4 I've never been killed from this angle, nor have I seen anyone else use it. I've tried using it in real games and literally within less than a minute I get called a wall hacker. I get people asking admins to ban me, etc etc.

    Maybe some of you other players know about it, but again I've literally never seen this one.

    Experienced players and squads will be able to smoke snow and flank around to shoot you in the back, of course, but if you're the guy that insists on grouping up at that particular hallway to C, you'll be in for a bad time.

    And yes, this is a boring as fuck way to play the game. I just got bored and wanted to see what I could find.

    submitted by /u/LookHere_LOOK_LISTEN
    [link] [comments]

    Are the PS4 servers down? It just says connecting everytime I try to load the game up.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Battlelog says that i own Premium, but i cant download any DLC or get progression for weapons.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    decided to play some battlefield 4 again, i noticed that battlelog says that i own premium but i dont get any weapons, cant download from origin or anything else. When i click on Premium in battlelog it says „battlefield 4 premium! - You already own this." when i try to download a dlc it says that i need to buy it. Same applies for bf3 btw

    submitted by /u/RayliOtter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment