• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Battlefield 3 PLAY BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA/BETA NOW

    Battlefield 3 PLAY BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA/BETA NOW


    PLAY BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA/BETA NOW

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    https://discord.com/invite/UKTkhBj Found a discord group where they let you play the alpha/beta build of bf3, time to get nostalgic.

    submitted by /u/Go_Limitless
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t join a server

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Whenever I click join server, it just says joining server forever. Help

    submitted by /u/The_only_gamer_I_see
    [link] [comments]

    TDM CANALS RPK-74M Suppressor

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Specifically looking for TDM server (NA)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Honestly I'd prefer Noshahr 24/7. But from (admittedly late nights on weekdays) experience, the only server is a VQueer37 one. And I'm not just talking about Noshahr 24/7, I mean TDM as a whole. Does anyone know of any consistently populated TDM servers?

    And yes, I am banned from the VQ37 one.

    submitted by /u/MikeLmaozski
    [link] [comments]

    Battlelog web launcher says I need DLC but I have it installed

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Hey, recently I downloaded Battlefield 3 premium edition from EA Desktop via my game pass subscription and specifically download each one of the DLCs individually but when I join a premium lobby it says I don't have a certain DLC downloaded and gives me the option of opening it in Origin (which I'm not even launching the game from). The only DLC that I can play is B2K. I've tried uninstalling the game and redownloading but it hasn't helped. Does anyone that plays BF3 thru EA Desktop/Game Pass have a fix?

    submitted by /u/lljadll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment