• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I use a frontier router, my xbox one’s port selection is set to automatic, i opened each port said for xbox 360 manually, i’ve signed out and back in several times, yet i still can’t play bf3! any tips?

    Battlefield 3 I use a frontier router, my xbox one’s port selection is set to automatic, i opened each port said for xbox 360 manually, i’ve signed out and back in several times, yet i still can’t play bf3! any tips?


    I use a frontier router, my xbox one’s port selection is set to automatic, i opened each port said for xbox 360 manually, i’ve signed out and back in several times, yet i still can’t play bf3! any tips?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    If you have time, here is an interesting one for you

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Rent a Server

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Can you rent servers on BF3 anymore? I've been trying to start a server and I'm able to purchase one, however it gives me the message could not save server settings. Please try again. I logged on to battlelog and it says I don't even have a rented server.

    submitted by /u/notatroll0
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox360] I can't play multiplayer

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Everytime I try to play online multiplayer it juste freeze on the loading screen I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/South-Ad2927
    [link] [comments]

    Xbow

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Guys how can I unlock xbow there is no scavenger server?

    submitted by /u/mambavino8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment