• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Fun Game Moment

    Battlefield 3 Fun Game Moment


    Fun Game Moment

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Played a server that had auto balancing today. For 90%of the time I was on the Russian team as the Squad lead. This was my first time across any Battlefield game where we actually stuck together as a squad. We ran together, pushed and defended flags together, rezzed each other, the whole nine. I felt like I was in an early 2000s military movie, and we were winning! Then I got autobalanced to the US team and legit was sad about it. I didn't even care that my new team ended up losing. I was more disheartened at the fact that I didn't know the guys in my squad anymore. I for real missed them. I've never had a moment like that in an FPS. I'm heading to bed with a little smirk on my face, knowing I just experienced a great "only in Battlefield" memory. Love this series.

    submitted by /u/BrinoMatthew
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy: 2 questions for PC users

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    1st, are the servers populated with full servers? 2nd, would it be better to buy on Steam or Origin?

    Thabk you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ViralRambo
    [link] [comments]

    How many copies of Limited Edition (PS3) are actually out there?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Are still people active on the Xbox 360 servers?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I recently bought a copy of battlefield 3 for the 360 and I was wondering if people were still playing the multiplayer on the old gen version of battlefield 3

    submitted by /u/willj2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment