• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Battlefield 3 New Friends Wanted!

    Battlefield 3 New Friends Wanted!


    New Friends Wanted!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Anybody wanna play and and chill i could use some ppl to ay with!!?? My name on Origin is :resfhgr Im on pc btw b4 anyone asks

    submitted by /u/Smurf02Red
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended Servers for Battlefield 3 (and tips for heading on to them)?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    So, when it comes to multiplayer games, for me, it's either Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, TF2, Halo, and Modern Military Shooters, specifically Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War and Battlefield games.

    I surprise myself on late nights whenever I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3. I find that some of the tactics I use in CoD and my knowledge of BF gameplay (PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE) end up giving me a fun time. When I'm on a good server populated by [mostly] respectful people that is.

    Today, when I tried to play BF3, I came across servers populated by hackers, try-hards, campers and griefers. It was really a pain. So I'd like to ask: Are there any recommended BF3 servers that You guys would like to bring up?

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment