• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Do I have a problem?

    Battlefield 4 Do I have a problem?


    Do I have a problem?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Back to Back Infantry Anti-Air

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    New non-toxic BF4 PC server for people who've been exiled from other servers.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Sup guys,

    First, thanks for all the great comments and support on the post I made about my VQ37 experience. After joining another group only to get banned for being friends with a person the admin didn't like, me and some other exiles decided to start a new non-toxic server.

    A bunch of you reached out to me because I said I was thinking of starting my own server so we finally did it. All the plugins are stable now and we've been filling the server up every evening! It's still hard to get it going during the day but we are getting more and more regulars.

    It's currently set to domination when 0-6 players, conquest small 7-13 players and conquest large/carrier assault 14-64. The only gameplay rules we have are no dicking with the other teams uncap and no jet ramming. We will only ban someone for is obvious hacking like flying through the air, super obvious aimbot or racism. There's also no link to BF4DB. Apologies for the fake server count. It's pretty much impossible to run a server without it these day.s

    If anyone is looking for a new home come on by!

    Server Battlelog Page.

    Our Discord Server

    Love,

    BeefyNachoGrillr

    submitted by /u/volcanonacho
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't think I was going to give him

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Compañeros de Squad

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Hola, alguien que hable español y quiera armar un team para jugar bf4?

    submitted by /u/Nach_rossi
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite assault rifle :Part one: (All rounders)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Just got the game and I love it so far

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:39 AM PST

    So when I was thinking about buying this game like 7 years late I was worried it was late but look at this masterpiece not even close to death this might become my second favorite videogame tbh

    submitted by /u/Bigboicrusader
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket Ricochets off Chopper....WTF

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    "CASPIAN ASS STAB." Things don't always go as planned. Adapt. Improvise. Ass stab.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Type-88 LMG...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    [Xbox]

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    from chopper pilots

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Checkout my lastest battlefield 4 conquest gameplay video with commentary talking and vibing about the match and anything battlefield also intense fun firefights which i hope you enjoy and also please support my youtube channel with ���� and subscribe i hope you enjoy

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Get quick scoped

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Premium problems

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    I bought battlefield 4 on ps4 about 5 days ago and noticed premium was free so I talked my friend into getting it but for him premium still says $39.99. Does anybody have any idea why it's different for us, said free in my ps store but not his?

    submitted by /u/Tekkengod420
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite LMG (Part one??)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Why does counter-knife exist?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:07 AM PST

    I dont really get the point of it.

    Im not a fan of panic knifing in video games but it exists for a reason.

    Its silly seeing people gun eachother down at point blank constantly because they know that pressing F is essentially a redeploy button.

    Or its a kill if the guy is facing like 20o to your left or right, then it is somehow a side knife kill even if he is completely conscious of it happening like on the spot.

    Knifing should just be a kill button tbh, or counter knifing should take a little bit of skill.

    submitted by /u/PCPooPooRace_JK
    [link] [comments]

    Probably one of my most badass Battlefield moments ever. (Tank was mine, enemies killed me when I was trying to repair it so I quickly respawned before the enemy could take it)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Come and play in our server

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Come and play in our server

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    • Metro / Locker 24/7 -[kill]- *Disneyland After Dark * Pls fav
    submitted by /u/Spirited_Novel
    [link] [comments]

    Never understood the people who use glitches and still loss the match

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment