• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Back off!

    Battlefield 4 Back off!


    Back off!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Driving a jeep in bf4 be like:

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Dis mine now

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Pew! Pew! Pt. 2

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    "Let the body's hit the"??? Love it when teammates go flying. . .

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Well this made my night. Started playing about a month ago.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Fun and Fails in Battlefield

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Didn't even know it was possibe to get a kill like this, I laughed hard

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Is this community still active on PS4?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:03 PM PST

    I played battlefield 4 way back in the ps3 era and I've been thinking of buying it again on the ps4. Is it worth jumping back in? How active is the community on ps4?

    submitted by /u/Ruisu12
    [link] [comments]

    Boom

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    He almost made it :(

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Keep Getting Kicked by PunkBuster?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:43 AM PST

    I just got the game today lol, so I decided to just join a couple servers for fun. after playing on a server for about 5 minutes, I get kicked by the "PunkBuster". so I looked it up and its apparently an anti-cheat, but I'm not cheating? is there something I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/GWE-Die
    [link] [comments]

    My first Bombing run in Battlefield 4

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Who needs air vehicles when LAVs can fly...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:44 AM PST

    You have lost the connection to the session Error

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    I downloaded bf4 one week ago, when I join a specific server with all dlcs it ques me to the server saying ''joining game'' for few seconds, and then it gives me an error saying '' you have lost the connection to the session''. I tried to repair my game from origin, updated my Punkbuster nothing helped me so far ( I can join the same maps in other servers). I need help!

    submitted by /u/c4andafter230
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not able to connect on Xbox?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Just sits at Joining Server on anyone I pick

    submitted by /u/Layer_3
    [link] [comments]

    113-22 on Locker (100% tix)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Kicked without reason

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    So I just got the game through EA Play on Steam, I go into a near-full server and after about 5-10 mins of playtime, I get kicked by PunkBuster. I'm not cheating and I'm not breaking any rules. I tried a different server and the same thing happened. Does anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Burn-In-Holy-Fire
    [link] [comments]

    Is PunkBuster dead?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    I decided to hop on BF4 after a couple months, and to my surprise, everytime I try to join a server it says that I've been kicked by PunkBuster. Here's a list of things I've tried:

    - Reinstalling PunkBuster and adding BF4 to the list of enabled games in the menu.

    - Reinstalling/repairing BF4 multiple times.

    - Reinstalling Origin.

    - Using Battlelog instead of the normal BF4 launcher.

    The message I usually get is something like:

    "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Hi_Im_ARCHAIC' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8c3f40e4"

    I saw online that PunkBuster generates a violation number when you´re kicked, and from what I've gathered this code is "26200". That code, however, is under "Integrity violations" in the PunkBuster ban guide ( Battlefield Hardline - PunkBuster violations and bans (ea.com) ). It's been like 10 years since I last installed something like Cheat Engine, so I'm honestly puzzled at all of this.

    I have never, ever, cheated in an online videogame in my life, so this is definetely a mistake.

    You can check my BF3 stats: Progression - Hi_Im_ARCHAIC - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

    BF4 stats: Progression - Hi_Im_ARCHAIC - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

    I fucking suck at the game, and I wanna be as transparent as possible to everyone to prove this is a mistake.

    So I sent a support ticket to Even Balance, but it's been a couple weeks and they're not responding. Are they out of business? Or do they just take a long time to respond to ban appeals?

    submitted by /u/Hi_im_ARCHAIC
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to report hackers in BF4 on PS4?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment