• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Okay I wasn't expecting there to be 6 of them...

    Battlefield 4 Okay I wasn't expecting there to be 6 of them...


    Okay I wasn't expecting there to be 6 of them...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    I spent the entire match trying to counter snipe this guy. I was not disappointed.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    POV

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    My hopes were up....

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Found my old game recordings and thought I'd share some of my favourite ones. Not played in a few years, but watching these back gives me the urge to jump back into the battlefield.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    When you get killed from someone behind you right after you just checked

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    A true Colonel.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Great teamwork everyone.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Finally able to say I have the gun master medal unlocked

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    When you go to an area to capture it even though your team only has 20 tickets left

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    UMP-9 Unlock Fail - Not getting credit for carbine ribbons toward weapon unlocks.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I've been at this BF4 for a long time! I ranked up to 60 (not much these days) plus back when it came out on XBox 360. Then I bought BF4 on XBox1 and had to rank up again!

    Anyways, I've been playing only on official/ranked servers and for some reason my carbine ribbons are not counting toward my PDW unlocks. Not only that, nothing is counting. Not repairs or kills, of which I have way over 200 I'm sure. I really want to unlock the UMP9 but I'm freaking stuck at 0/10 carbine ribbons and I'm PO'd at this point.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/emptybroker
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours do you guys have in the game? I’ve got a lot, but I really ain’t that great

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    how do i report players in battlefield 4? [ps4]

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    There has been alot of glitching players, invisible ones mostly, and theyre making the game super awful for other players. I dont know how to report player's. the only way i can is by reporting their emblems and that doesn't help me at all.

    submitted by /u/Friccnoodles
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing a good amount of BF4 lately, here are some clips.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Why Aren’t Chain Link Servers Active? Linear Game Play/No Vehicles Should Make it More Popular?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Just wondering why more people don't play Chain Link? It's basically Conquest without vehicles. Given it's linear flag game play and considering how popular Operation Locker and Metro is, which is also Conquest without vehicles and linear game play, you'd think Chain Link servers would be more active? When I've been able to find an active server, the game mode is a lot of fun and full of non-top action. Just surprised and curious on why more don't play it.

    submitted by /u/Antares65
    [link] [comments]

    Could really use a hand boosting the Obliteration trophy for delivering 5 bombs on ps4

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Even if I wanted to get the trophy organically, barely anyone ever plays this mode anymore and it's near impossible to find a match. Would really love to get this one out if the way.
    If you're willing to help, my psn is the same as my user name here. Just add me and put "bf4" in the notes. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Perspicuous87
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield friends pt. 2

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Want to try something else but Metro / Locker Conquest Large? Infantry based action on rare maps and modes? Add this server! -Obliteration-Rush-CTF

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I hope BF4 is playable on PS5 at launch. Does anyone know if this is the case?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Sorry if it's a Sh!tpost, couldn't find and answer anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Drum_Stick_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Finding BF4 Premium OST

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    A while back all the Premium BF4 tracks, like "Pukor Och Krig" and :Jin Jie's Dream" were removed from Youtube. Do you know where else I can find them, either in the files or online?

    submitted by /u/WiSeWoRd
    [link] [comments]

    "Watch the kill feed boys"

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Empty Servers (PC)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    I frequent a few servers, but as of today when I tried to join they were empty even though the player count was about half. Is anyone else having this problem and/or know how to fix it if there is a fix? Edit: I am using the in-game browser

    submitted by /u/Viper7Alpha1-1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment