• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Battlefield 4 “It’s alright, entire team of camping snipers. I’ll do it!”

    Battlefield 4 “It’s alright, entire team of camping snipers. I’ll do it!”


    “It’s alright, entire team of camping snipers. I’ll do it!”

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    My Version of "Double Tap"

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    I know its nothing special but I stopped playing BF entirely since BFV's 5.2 and I missed this. I am notlw back on BF4. Maybe permanently.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Dont mind me, I just joined. (Dont mind my background noise, was watching youtube at the same time).

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:18 AM PST

    not nearly the craziest thing you’ll see here, but i was still pretty hype about this shot

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    A Special Love for Transport Heli's

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Haven't played for a while. Does BF4 still do 2XP events?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Dice LA not working (I had it on Xbox now im trying it on PC)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I used to help ppl get Dice LA back on xbox and now when I enter my code yes 9 digits and all am I not allowed to do it on PC with the same account as my Xbox one they both share the same email and account name just ones a PC profile and ones an Xbox profile

    submitted by /u/NutnOff
    [link] [comments]

    Long loading screen

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Just got the game in 2020 for the PS3. I have one of the old 160 gb models. RN whenever I try to play the game, the main menu fails to load. The only way for me to get to the main menu at the moment is to shut off my internet. Is there any way to fix this so I can get online?

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Tiger
    [link] [comments]

    INFANTRY PC SERVER

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Join us on bf4 infantry server on pc called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Check out our website; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to server through battlelog

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Anyone know else having this issue, or know of a fix? I was able to connect last night, I don't use the new UI or do I intend to. It says "joining" but the Bf4 icon in the taskbar never appears.

    I've repaired the game and ran PB setup, added the game and installed the PB update, still won't connect.

    submitted by /u/H1k3R455
    [link] [comments]

    how to unlock guns?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    if me and my friend join a empty server (pc) can we do the assignments there or does it need to be populated to count: there's so many guns that are not possible anymore because of no active servers for the dlc maps

    submitted by /u/Price-x-Field
    [link] [comments]

    Sound bug (PC)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Has anyone ever had a sound issue where all the sound fails apart from squad chat, happened when I installed new anti virus, but disabled that and windows firewall, and tried a full reinstall of the game, but nothing, plz help.

    submitted by /u/PBnJel
    [link] [comments]

    ANY PLAYERS NEED TO DO PHANTOM OPERATIVE ASSIGNMENT???

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Hi all, I'm looking for 3 other players also wanting to complete the phantom operative assignment. I've got all the tags, the camo and skin, just need 3 other people with different dog tags to go down the elevator. Cheers

    Edit: this is on PC

    submitted by /u/AllOutApex
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active Xbox players

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Hi, I play most days on battlefield 4 as I still love the game over the rest. Looking for active players to squad up with, played for years so can play anything to a good level, EU but due to lack of servers will play any region :)

    GT: ilagd I stream to twitch too - www.twitch.tv/jacksands

    Drop me a message if you're interested :)

    submitted by /u/Jacksands123
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to complete assignments in 2020

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Im new to BF4 been playing only 6 months. Im wondering if its still possible to complete assingnments for gun unlocks. I play on a 360 so obviously not as many are playing on those or the small maps anyways. I bought a dlc thats has the op metro on it and once every day or two that server is up and going. So for these gun unlocks i was thinking about buying the total player whatever its called package that gives me all the content. But seeimg as the one package i bought no one plays really if thats the same for the other map dlc's. I have this feeling i wont be able to unlock a few things that i really want unlocked like the drones suav and such

    submitted by /u/bobdole1986
    [link] [comments]

    Come to my youtube and watch my old bf4 matches im a tanker and hers an 8vs8 if u like bf4 please leave a like and sub

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - January 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Missions

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Tryna get the phantom bow and dog tags, any help?

    submitted by /u/SynergyReaper
    [link] [comments]

    What a great teim

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment