• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Battlefield Friendly reminder that the Mosin-Nagant M38 Carbine (WW2 Rifle) is in Battlefield 1 as a “Battlefield V preorder” weapon but STILL isn’t in Battlefield V.

    Battlefield Friendly reminder that the Mosin-Nagant M38 Carbine (WW2 Rifle) is in Battlefield 1 as a “Battlefield V preorder” weapon but STILL isn’t in Battlefield V.


    Friendly reminder that the Mosin-Nagant M38 Carbine (WW2 Rifle) is in Battlefield 1 as a “Battlefield V preorder” weapon but STILL isn’t in Battlefield V.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Found an old clip in my Xbox DVR that I thought this sub might like. Its the only pilot headshot I've ever managed to do.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Monte Grappa be like

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I heard we were posting pilot snipes

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Am I a bad person for doing this? (FULL explanation in the comments)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Poor tree :(

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I bought bf4 off of steam and now Origin is saying I need an activation code to play it. Where do I get this code?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Im new to BF4 am i playing right?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Battlefield camapaigns...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Yeah huh.. might get downvoted for that but first time i did a bf campaign it was hardline i wasnt expecting anything out of it people said bf campaigns sucks because they focus on the multiplayer and that makes sense tought it was like cods but i really enjoyed it then i saw people saying the best campaign of bf so when i did bf1 campaign i was still not expecting anything...once again enjoyed it a lot then tought it could be because of the setting and the immersion now im playing trough bf4 and im having a blast man battlefield campaigns are epic asf dude wtf?! Why are people saying otherwise of course its not an award winning story but the levels and the characters are fun i love it so much :)

    Tldr:fuck battlefields campaigns are surprisingly good

    submitted by /u/gaming_account_lmao
    [link] [comments]

    I see your pilot snipe on BF4 and raise you my pilot no scope on the Hardline beta

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Should my friend buy the Steam version?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Me and my friends want to play BF4 together. However, one of my friends, who has played the game for quite a while, lacks some of the DLCs on Origin. He also doesn't have the premium pass or what it's called.

    If he would buy the Steam version, would he be able to still play his existing game, but with all the DLCs from the Steam version? Would he have 2 different BF4 versions, one with, one without the DLCs?

    I read every support page about this, but nobody had this particular question yet.

    submitted by /u/niggo_tm
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back to bf1 and i got a question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Why are all of the games i go in empty? I'm just trynna play some conquest and i literally can't find a a single server with more than 5 people, the only full servers i can find are operations servers

    submitted by /u/opmxtcy
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better game?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Having trouble

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I've had consistent trouble with completing the tasks for "The Last Tiger". I preordered V and as all the rest of the community who aren't 5 year olds who got it on sale or whatever that understand it'll be a horrible game no matter what they add. In my opinion as far as stories go, the last tiger was a gripping, real story that got your attention. Even though it was short, I'd played it 12am when the game released and I loved it, but I could never complete the challenges to get the skin. Every time I'd pick the game back up I'd always replay the last tiger 1 or 2 times; but every time I complete the part where you have to reach the AA and take out the "tank busters" it doesn't count. Believe me I can record a video of me going complete stealth, and getting there even destroying the M4 without detection and still not getting it. It's frustrating because I just wanted the skin, for however many years the game has been out I've wanted it. Of course all you guys know how hard it is to get a vehicle spawn in the first place and how it feels to be a high level with base skins, not that the base skins are bad but I'm not a fan of the base Tiger even though it's basically copy paste of the Tiger E & H on Warthunder. Anyway I'll get to the point, I just want to know what's going on and why I'm still having the same issue as I was years ago. I do all the work to go in undetected and still don't get anything. It just makes me hate the game more

    submitted by /u/Masterbleep
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1 is Just Amazing

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1942 Intro (AI Upscale 1440p)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    720x480 on Battlefield 4?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Is there anyone who plays on lower resolution? Normally my PC is 1920x1080, but I am having terrible frame issues. Does decreasing the resolution help us with frames? And how does effect to my gameplay experience? And lastly I heard a command called "RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit" is there anyone who could explain this command. Does this help on getting more frames? Because I am having big drops on my frames. I am not a bad player but I found myself dead because of my frame drops. (I have Lenovo Legion y520i5)

    submitted by /u/DodgySamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any solution to fix this glitch?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Are there any solution to fix this glitch? :)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    The reload

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Which BF is the most active? PS4

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Hi folks

    Thinking of picking up an old BF game and would like to know which version has the most active player base on PS4.

    submitted by /u/bandolerojamrock
    [link] [comments]

    Ya’ll able to find any They Shall not Pass servers on Bf1?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    How often do you see any populated french dlc servers in 2020?

    submitted by /u/LaCampanella03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment