• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Sorry if its low quality, made on mobile (also not an admin on anything)

    Battlefield 4 Sorry if its low quality, made on mobile (also not an admin on anything)


    Sorry if its low quality, made on mobile (also not an admin on anything)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Playing on console specifically for the first time and months and I accidentally shoot down this helicopter

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Trolling with hand flares

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    A bayonet charge in Bf4.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    All DLC Server on Xbox Now Online!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Server name is "All Map Packs" because apparently "DLC" is profanity. There's a limit on how many maps you can put in a rotation so I did all the DLC maps that aren't in DICE's official "Large Battles" servers, since there's one on Xbox that's often populated.

    Rotation:

    • Guilin Peaks
    • Operation Metro
    • Operation Firestorm
    • Wavebreaker
    • Pearl Market
    • Hangar 21
    • Altai Range
    • Caspian Border
    • Gulf of Oman
    • Lost Islands
    • Lumphini Garden
    • Operation Whiteout
    • Zavod Night
    • Operation Outbreak
    • Dragon Pass 2015
    submitted by /u/SoonerRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Obligatory Tbag on the last one

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    My New Platoon Logo!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    We did a dumb in battlefield

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Weapon assignment

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Is anyone playing this on PS4 still? I need to complete the MPX weapon assignment but there are no lobbies for chain link matches

    submitted by /u/BurningThenCrashing
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Bow Gameplay!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Capture the FLAG mod is good

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    [PC] Low fps when I connect a controller

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 3600

    16gb DDR4

    Rtx 2060 Super

    I get over 144 fps on mouse and keyboard. However when I turn on my Xbox one controller it dips into the low 30s-60s. I use it to fly aircraft. Does this happen to anyone else? It doesn't happen on BF1/BFV and Battlefront 2.

    submitted by /u/Exquisite_Blue
    [link] [comments]

    Getting 50 AT Mine Kills in 2020 - Any Tips?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    So I've been following up on all that "missed" content in BF4 (leveling-up all guns, getting all battle packs, dog tags, etc.) and I'm a bit stuck on "ULTIMATE ENGINEER" for which I need 20 more AT mine kills.

    Now I know how the AT mine and M2 slam work and I got a few enjoyable meme kills with M2, but it's really a slog. Especially these days when everyone got thermal sights on their tanks and can see those bright shiny mines on their screen easily (and yes, I've tried hiding them in ditches or craters, to no avail).

    Also running after a tank, placing those mines, then poking him doesn't really work that well, as too many gunners these days have insta-kill ability (literally: I see the tank, I try to sneak at it from a flank, the moment I peak out from the corner the gunner has me in their sights).

    So I'm more than ready to cheese this assignment and I'd like to hear if there is a certain map/gamemode/choke point that is especially good for getting mine kills?

    submitted by /u/TylerDurd0n
    [link] [comments]

    Help me PLEASE

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I just got battlefield 4 and I can't play it online it says "you have lost connection to the ea servers online features will be unavailable " I'm not under age I have a ea account what do I do?

    submitted by /u/loki20164
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 on Steam

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm really tempted to buy it on Steam plus its on saleJust wondering what the player base is like
    Are there still active players

    submitted by /u/cHeeZY_47
    [link] [comments]

    Paracel Storm Megladon

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Just did this Easter egg and saw the Megladon... pretty cool. Didn't get the Dice camo though but also didn't take the shot.

    *Edit. Next round got the shot off as well and awarded Dice Camo. All is good!

    submitted by /u/Hoskovich
    [link] [comments]

    Why are most PC servers US v US?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Just seems odd

    submitted by /u/Epic-Savage-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Um hello guys i got my ps3 back yesterday and i wanet to hop on some BF4 but then this happened its stuck on the screen its still loads like the lines on top left going up and down but nothing happens for hours can someone possibly help me because i really want to play some Battlefield 4

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Best result of 2020 thus far, so close to 50

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Need a pilot

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Yo, im just trying to find a good attack heli pilot so I can gun. I can fly, just point a to point B, not like a professional does it lol.

    submitted by /u/ItsNotJxtry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment