• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Battlefield This kill feed with the sentry tho

    Battlefield This kill feed with the sentry tho


    This kill feed with the sentry tho

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    This got me depressed [BF5]

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    First run with the AN94 where have you been all my life lmao

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Finally published this beauty, recorded back in Feb | PC-Communities Together in BFV

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Bad Company video (fan made)!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    [Other]What battlefield actually needs to focus on in the future.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Two words. Emergent Gameplay. Emergent gameplay occurs when game mechanics interact in unintended ways to create new playstyles and is a pillar of the sandbox gameplay that everybody begs for. Some examples include Jihad Jeeps, a completely unintended way of taking down tanks or even C4 launches on vehicles. This is why sandbox gameplay is important to the future of the Battlefield franchise.

    submitted by /u/ZANY_ALL_CAPS_NAME
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Never disappointed in coming back to BF1.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Searching for BF3 and BF4 PC players

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Im looking for bf3 / bf4 players on pc. I played the hell out of the game on ps3 back in the days. Even some competetive on ps4. Now i switched to pc and would like some mates. Im 24yo, from switzerland so english and german works. I have a discord channel.

    My ID: Steelerk1d Timezone: CET

    See you on the battlefield!

    submitted by /u/Steeler_r6s
    [link] [comments]

    I'm one of those guys who stick M15 mines and/or M2 slams on my vehicle and drive into the enemy

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I love pissing noobs and level 140's off lmao but it's also the funniest thing ever

    submitted by /u/AwesomeBL9
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to PC gaming. Buy or get subscription?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I am a life long console player and made the switch to PC this month. I am overwhelmed by the variety of choice but I really like shooters. BF3 was the first BF game where I had hundreds of hours in.

    Does anybody know how the CQC dlc holds up in BF3? I am in EU and wondering if those maps still get played.

    I am thorn between choosing which BF I should buy. BF4 is €20, BF3 is €10 and Bad company 2 is €5. I have never played BC2 in my life, don't know how I will like it.

    Also, there is origin acces where you pay €15 and play every BF game for free? Isn't that to good to be true..

    submitted by /u/Dhrny
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield crossplay

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I think bf hardline, bf4, bf1 and bf5 should recieve a final update implementing crossplay, what do you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sgt_H3rnandezPR
    [link] [comments]

    EA Please add origin achievements on Steam as well.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Who needs an AA turret anyways

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Boom boom

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I saw some heli snipe clips on here this is 351 days ago its a bit old but i still enjoy it i have more if yall want me to post them (Im on xbox i hit a good amount of clips i just never decided to post them but ill prob start posting them also im sorry i dont know how to edit clips so its long)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    [BF1] Battlefield 1 at its best

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Ping is terrible but only in BF1

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I have this super weird problem where my ping is perfectly fine while playing any other game or not playing at all. But as soon as I join a BF1 lobby my ping rises from 35 to 150-2000 ping. Really makes the game unplayable which really sucks. For context, I decided to try to pick the game up just now and so I discovered this problem. Can't remember last time I played but it's been more than 6 months for sure.

    Grateful for any possible help or idea.

    submitted by /u/3lvisp
    [link] [comments]

    He thought I died after I told him I changed my name ��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment