• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Anyone wanna help me finish all the co-op missions?

    Battlefield 3 Anyone wanna help me finish all the co-op missions?


    Anyone wanna help me finish all the co-op missions?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Just bought the game 2 - 3 days ago, found out that I can unlock weapons in multiplayer by playing through co-op but there's no one playing co-op

    My Origin name: AuthenticNachos (I'm on PC)

    submitted by /u/AuthenticNachos
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Bronies still around?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    If I were to hop back onto PC...I know it's been a few years and a long time since the legendary nerf of the greatest gun of all time (USAS 12) but are there any Bronies still around from the OG forum days?

    submitted by /u/Bigboolin77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment