• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Battlefield 4 First time taking one of these pests

    Battlefield 4 First time taking one of these pests


    First time taking one of these pests

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Haven’t played since around launch and just got back into it and I gotta say I forgot this amazing feeling

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Oh no you don't.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Scared the shit outta me

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Not anything crazy, but shot out my first heli!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I was new to the game when I got this

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I was pretty proud of this clip and wanted to share

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Last night's K/D

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I bought BF4 on steam but now is asking for the product code on origin and I cant find it.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    anyone else have this issue? When I try to open game properties in origin it doesn't even let me open it. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/nala1977
    [link] [comments]

    Better than shooting around corners.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Is the game worth playing without friends?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Premium is gone

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Steam recently put Battlefield 4 Premium edition on sale and naturally I bought it! Been playing the dlc maps that I never got to play when I first played it on ps3 and having a great time, but today when i launched it through steam, origin told me i had to activate the game with a code.

    Is this a bug? where could i potentially find this code?

    submitted by /u/garpen_
    [link] [comments]

    World's Greatest BF4 Hovertank Driver Vol. III

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Origin does not recognize battlefield 4 steam

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I bought battlefield 4 premium edition on steam today and i tried to play it, but when origin opens it does not recognize the game and says that it needs a key to activate the game, the problem is that i haven't received a key in my email or anything like that.

    submitted by /u/ZaintZeylla
    [link] [comments]

    Conspicuous Black Screen

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I have two problems

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    One is that sound doesn't work, and second is that i am getting kicked out of every mach after 1-3 minutes, i am not hacking, just trying to enjoy that my computer can run this game

    submitted by /u/za_komuny_to_bylo
    [link] [comments]

    WTH is going on here ?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Punkbuster bug

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey i started playing bf4 again today, im lvl 1 and i keep getting kicked by punkbuster 2 min after joining any game, any 1 can help me?

    submitted by /u/socidem
    [link] [comments]

    Kicked by Punkbuster. What am I supposed to do?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Need help with bizarre startup error [pc[

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, bought the game two days ago on steam and having a blast, at least up until today. Now, whenever I try to start bf4 on steam, it takes me to origin and asks to me "activate unidentified game". According to Origin, I somehow have 16 hours played in bf4 yet don't own it!!! I have no code in which to activate this game with, because I was never given one and, quite frankly, I hadn't used the origin client once to play this game. i reverified my steam game cache, restarted my computer and neither solved this issue. couldn't find anyone with a similar issue online so I figured i would post here.

    submitted by /u/ShavingFoam
    [link] [comments]

    720x480 resolution?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Is there anyone who plays on lower resolution? Normally my PC is 1920x1080, but I am having terrible frame issues. Does decreasing the resolution help us with frames? And how does effect to my gameplay experience? And lastly I heard a command called "RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit" is there anyone who could explain this command. Does this help on getting more frames? Because I am having big drops on my frames. I am not a bad player but I found myself dead because of my frame drops.

    submitted by /u/DodgySamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the game.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    So BF4 is on sale on Steam. I've never played BF4 (only played BF3 probably like 6 years ago) and so I wanted to get back into some of it again, so why not get 4. But I have some doubts...

    The player numbers are quite good for a game this old. But how much are they real? I know that a few years back there was drama surrounding the game how there are spoofed player numbers. So how are they now? Has it calmed down? I don't want to be clickbaited into joining empty servers.

    Since probably DLC maps and some gamemodes are unpopulated, is it possible to even unlock the specific DLC weapons on maps/gamemodes that require the unlocks?

    submitted by /u/LankyAbbriviations
    [link] [comments]

    more videos ������ madturbo

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment