• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 09, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 09, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 09, 2020

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Kharg island TDM is probably the best vanilla TDM map (only started playing in 2015 so I can't judge DLC maps)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    So I'm on PS3 and just finished TDM round on DICE most popular server. I almost never see it in map rotation (TDM not conquest or rush) and it's literally Noshahr on steroids. Also I love blowing up all the interior walls in the main warehouse

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 Highlights EP 14

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Loadout: M98B Going For 250Meters+ Longshot On Beautiful Alborz Mountain !

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Did anyone else get a steam update for bf3

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    why would such and old game get a steam update?

    submitted by /u/fastcars5
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a gunner to run attack chopper duos

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm a huge fan of bf3 and I'm looking for someone to carry games on the attack chopper with me.

    I tend to play on US servers and hopefully communicate through discord.

    submitted by /u/miggsmush
    [link] [comments]

    ACTIVATION PROBLEM

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    hello

    I have bought Battlefield 3 from steam in oct 7

    I have played it for the first time today

    the game added to my Origin account automatically with steam tag

    and after 4 hours

    the game just closed

    and it no longer in my Origin account and want an activation key

    even when I try to login into Battlelog they say that Email address in invalid

    so what should I do to fix this

    btw played multiplayer and after that started the campaign where it closed suddenly at the loading screen of the mission of Comrades

    Please help me !!!!

    submitted by /u/Yousif_ALameedy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment