• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Battlefield Two birds one stone!! 🔥🔥

    Battlefield Two birds one stone!! ����


    Two birds one stone!! ����

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    [BF4] BF4 was on sale so I decided to buy it and then I hit this

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Aggressive Recon

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Our Squad went mental this game, Clutched the win with this V1

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Hulk plays BFV

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    any?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    i found howdah pistol sweeper in second part of through mud and blood. any way to claim it?

    submitted by /u/necrocancer_
    [link] [comments]

    235 Kill SG-553

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Whats going through my old battlefield 4 clips and forgot about this kill. Im so proud of myself.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    [BFV] Uhhhh..umm..

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Falsely banned

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Recently I bought Battlefield 4 because it was on sale. And when I got on some team deathmatch servers, after I played for about 5 - 10 minutes the game kept kicking me for cheating? I went to check if I had some programs running in the background that could potentially make the software think I'm cheating but nope all clear. So I restarted the game and AGAIN after a few minutes I get kicked from a server by Punkbuster. Does anyone know what the hell is happening?

    submitted by /u/Forbidden_Policies
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think the Fedorov Avtomat is OP?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Can More People paly BF1

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    the reason I say this is because I cant find a single game on PC and it makes me Depressed that only a few people are playing it its gotten so bad I've started joining servers from the other Side of the World

    submitted by /u/Trollider76
    [link] [comments]

    I rarely use machine guns but this was the best I ever did

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I don't think I was suppose to see that

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    For the next BF game, should enemy players show up on the minimap when firing their weapons?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    In previous Battlefield titles firing your weapon would show your location on the minimap and reveal your location to any enemy with the awareness to look. To ameliorate this, suppressors were optional attachments that would prevent this as well as dampen your guns audio profile at the cost of negative penalties such as bullet velocity and damage over distance. Though in real life, such attachments would help with those merits.

    In BF1 and BFV, weapons did not have this effect and the few silenced weapons in these games had other advantages such as the quieter shots and in the case of the Grease Gun, this weapon would not give the enemy the direction indicator of where they were being shot from.

    This change has profound effects on the role of sound design, enemy callouts and the importance of spotting and reconnaissance in the game design. But given the two options, what would you prefer?

    If you have a third option or compromise, please state so in the comments.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Neon_Orpheon
    [link] [comments]

    If You Had To Decide

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Battlefield 6 time period

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PhantomKnight0413
    [link] [comments]

    Attenborough: "And now let us observe the average support player in his natural habitat"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Which battlefield games has the good single player campaign ?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Oh so you play battlefield?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Name every gun

    submitted by /u/shruggletuggle
    [link] [comments]

    Arming an defending the bomb alone against 11 enemies! The RPK12 ia a beast

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    are Battlefield: Bad Company 2 servers still up?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Nostalgia came to me when I saw this game on sale in Steam, but I don't know if servers are still working, it's a 2010 game, are servers still up? I wanna play multiplayer again :')

    submitted by /u/bad_things21
    [link] [comments]

    I keep spinning in BF4 and I don’t know why.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I've tried disconnecting my mouse, I've reset all my settings but I'm still spinning. Any solutions I can try?

    submitted by /u/ThiccYoshi769
    [link] [comments]

    I’m curious, what game from the series do you think has the best infantry (Medic, Engineer, Support, Recon) balance?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Is there anywhere I can get battlefield 1942?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I miss that game a lot, mostly for the offline bots and would like to play it again. Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/Josgre987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment