• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Battlefield 4 My family watching on when I miss a cross map snip on parcel storm

    Battlefield 4 My family watching on when I miss a cross map snip on parcel storm


    My family watching on when I miss a cross map snip on parcel storm

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Populated 32 slot infantry server PC EU with CTF, CL, OBL, Rush, active admins, Discord community - what the hell are you waiting for?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Idk how I didn’t die (don’t mind my potato aim)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    when you get bored waiting for a match to start

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    This is the most accurate I've ever been in this game.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    bf4 Premium Edition $11.99 USD [PC]

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Sale is over at Fanatical and sale ends in 13 days. Origin prices seem to get lower than re sellers when they have a sale, so perhaps this means there will be a slightly better deal over at Origin within the next few days. Regardless, this is still a pretty good deal and fanatical is a trusted seller who frequently posts at r/GameDeals.

    https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/battlefield-4-premium-edition

    submitted by /u/magicogonzalez
    [link] [comments]

    If I have the original game, and I buy the pewmium edition, (only the dlcs) without the game, will my game still run with premium edition?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    PS4- Defuse

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    If anyone wants to help a poor souls get the last trophy I need for the platinum please que up for defuse on PS4.

    submitted by /u/TehWalkingTed
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox air superiority game ucav join if you want to get it

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    AS VAL help needed!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hey, I know this might be a weird request but I have been trying to get the AS VAL for quite some time and I finally decided I need some help. Any heli pilots on ps4, please dm me! Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vordigan3693
    [link] [comments]

    New hardcore XBOX Server. ALL DLC.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Renting a server: is there any way to ensure that you don't waste money on a server that no one ever plays on?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    On PS4. Besides having "popular" maps in the rotation, and posting about it here, is there any way to ensure it isn't a complete waste of money? I just can't imagine that having a good map rotation is enough to ensure people play on it, what do you guys think?

    I just want a server with my personal favourite maps. These would probably be Operation Outbreak, Propaganda, Pearl Market, Sunken Dragon, Paracel Storm, Caspian Border, Guilin Peaks, Hanger 21, Golmud Railway, Rogue Transmission. MAYBE: Hammerhead, Firestorm and Wavebreaker.

    What do you guys think of this rotation? I'd be tempted to maybe reduce player health slightly too, maybe to 85 - nothing crazy - as well as a slightly higher ticket count. If you guys have any tips/things you'd want to see please let me know.

    submitted by /u/GoblinsPalace
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse the sound, I was watching PnR on the side. Just got my best headshot and Im so happy.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Well i did and it was great

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    [PC] Lookin for some folks to play BF4 with

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    All my friends gave up on BF4 so I'm playin by myself these days, Origin is Toolzy0 if you're down. I'm usually on around 5pm EST

    submitted by /u/Toolzy0
    [link] [comments]

    Moments like this, made this game.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    PSA: Battlefield 4 Premium discount on PS store ($6 until 8/20)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    That was the best deal ever

    submitted by /u/SabreBirdOne
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock help

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna help me unlock the deagle and the mpx, I'll help you with whatever you want

    Xbox

    submitted by /u/PurpleSquad
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help completing the gadgets

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I need some help getting the ucav but I can't fly for the life of me and I've been trying for months all I need are the jet fighter ribbons and I would love some help with getting them if thats ok

    I play on Xbox btw

    submitted by /u/uppercut224
    [link] [comments]

    I know my aim isn’t the greatest but c’mon now, I’m trying to practice.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment