• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Battlefield 4 [XB1] I rented a server to play Hardcore Conquest on some of my favourite maps. Now I just need 63 other soldiers.

    Battlefield 4 [XB1] I rented a server to play Hardcore Conquest on some of my favourite maps. Now I just need 63 other soldiers.


    [XB1] I rented a server to play Hardcore Conquest on some of my favourite maps. Now I just need 63 other soldiers.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    Pain in the arse choppers

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:28 PM PDT

    Sweet revenge :)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    I’ll get that chopper pilot one way or another.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Clearing house down to the last bullet

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Boink

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Can we take a moment to appreciate the flawless AI in the games campaign

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    F

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Just say no weapons allowed

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    PC Pistols only server?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    There was an amazing pistols only server back in the day. I'm suprised it's not around anymore. Anyone interested in getting this going again?

    submitted by /u/Calibased
    [link] [comments]

    I can burn my helicopter?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    If the void shoots at you, shoot back.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting the game but my PC is a potato

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    I don't know my specs, but if it can run CODMW2(I know two different games from different times, but my only comparison) can it run BF4?

    submitted by /u/TimmyBoi2TheSequel
    [link] [comments]

    WBKS server banned me for "cheating"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Imagine being so laughably worthless you immediately accuse someone of hacks the moment you get killed from afar with an RPK. My k/d wasn't even good, it was an abhorrent 35-23 and yet these retards kicked me anyway. Tried rejoining later and of course wouldn't let me. Fuck off.

    submitted by /u/onakaanonanon
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Trying to figure out difference in sensitivity between ADS and hip fire without Uniform Soldier Aiming on.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm trying to figure out the sensitivity reduction while ads'ing on PC, so I can put it in Aim Hero. Mouse-sensitivity.com requires you pay to use their ads option. Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Magrik
    [link] [comments]

    When your counter knife get stolen, I've the same reaction.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    Am I too good or people are just dumb?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    I'm really mad about this. Here is the scenario: We are the US team on Metro conquest. B is taken by RU team as always. So our general purpose is sneaking to A. This is hard to do, but when I finally sneak to A, I just hide in some place and switch squads so frequently so there will be many players. When one player spawn on me, I just switch squad. I just do this until there are many players, then we get the A base easily. Then we can get B too.

    But when someone else in my team get the A base, they are usually in 5 player squad. It's full. I'm looking for a way to join ANY player in the A base, but squad select screen says no. Its just 5 players there. All in same squad, no one switching squads, no one helps other teammates. They just try to get it themselves. But guess what happens..... they just got sweeped from the RU team, and then boom, no one there LOL. Back to m320 zone. then game continues like nothing just happened.

    WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT SWITCHING SQUADS??? IF YOU GET A, JUST BE SMART AND SWITCH YOUR SQUAD. THEN YOU CAN GET A & B. YOU CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE GAME. JUST DO IT. DON'T BE DUMB. FFS.

    This is happened me tooo many times, so I just had to post it. I'm asking seriously, am I too good for battlefield, or people are just don't think about this? are they 10 yo kids who just want to get some kills?

    submitted by /u/Blackwater_7
    [link] [comments]

    Best PDW?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Hi all, just wanted to get feedback on the best PDWs in the game. Haven't played with them in a quite while and am curious to see what people say.

    My two top contenders are the AS-VAL and CZ3A1. Tangential question: of these two which do you feel is better? Thanks

    submitted by /u/JimmyRamone17_
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass vs Premium Pass

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    Season Pass vs Premium Pass

    I came across a ps4 bundle today on sony's playstation store.

    https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP0006-CUSA02387_00-BATTLEFIELDANNIV?smcid=pdc%3Aen-au%3Apdc-games-battlefield-4-ps4%3Aleadproductinfo-buy-on-playstation-store%3Abattlefield-4%3AEP0006-CUSA00049_00-BATTLEFIELD40000

    I then also found the same bundle on origin. which also uses the term season pass.

    https://www.origin.com/aus/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-anniversary-bundle

    https://i.redd.it/ld62chc1bmt31.png

    I am extremely confused on the term season pass. I played bf3, bf4 and hardline on pc and always just bought the premium edition.

    Is this just the typical premium pass? With access to DLC maps and unlocks??

    Or is this some discounted version with limited access. I cant find any official explanations or terms and conditions.

    submitted by /u/HanZ-Dog
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me find the final stand dogtags on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Voidlvx
    [link] [comments]

    BATTLEFIELD 4 Aesthetics ゝ運穏

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment