• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 16, 2021

    Battlefield 4 New to BF4 coming from BFV, I assume this game has random bullet deviation?

    Battlefield 4 New to BF4 coming from BFV, I assume this game has random bullet deviation?


    New to BF4 coming from BFV, I assume this game has random bullet deviation?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Thank you DICE, I couldn't tell.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    This happend at one point

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Cross Street Jason Bourneing Someone

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    When you forget the role of a medic

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    My Best shot in BF4 so far...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Feeling when you get them roadkills

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Mod / Official Release

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Remember when people would mod battlefield games into something completely different then DICE would release a battlefield game and it was pretty damn similar, just with a lot more polish???

    Seems like modding really helped steer developers in the general direction to where the playerbase wanted to go. Seems like really cheap r&d…

    But I guess if you'd rather chase whatever the top Twitch streamers are playing and slap a "Battlefield" name on it that's cool too.

    Totally unrelated… Dice, can we get modding tools for BF4?

    submitted by /u/Thicktoast_
    [link] [comments]

    War crime time

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Sharks on islands near Charlie?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Using the UCAV the right way. (As a melee weapon)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Need help configuring PS5 controller on PC.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I've been trying to set up my PS5 controller for battlefield 4 on PC. Every time I try to configure the key binds, the axis will either not register or be completely incorrect when I'm playing. I either can't move or can't look and it's very frustrating. If anyone has some advice on how to fix this that'd be great.

    submitted by /u/Yunglias
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the Weapon Shortcut Pack

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I just bought it assuming it was was going to give me some weapon for each class but I didn't get anything, I don't know if It take a while to process or something but nothing changed.

    submitted by /u/PhAnToM-_-77
    [link] [comments]

    I would love to see the Phantom Bow return in 2042. No explosive or poison tips, just broadhead

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Cheating clan?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I've come across this clan multiple times in the last 4 months of grinding Bf4, and I know their top fraggers and flyers are definitely cheating, as I've caught them using God mode and aim bot. Does anyone have any information on if the anti cheat still works in this game, specifically console? It's the (NEXT) clan

    submitted by /u/SeasonofArtemis
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna help me get the m60

    submitted by /u/ollymelonhead_1
    [link] [comments]

    C4 Jockey

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    How do I buy a server on Xbox and make a server with 200 Tickets or more for Team Deathmatch?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Same goes with the guys making servers with 3200 Tickets. There are absolutely no settings to edit to make higher rates...

    submitted by /u/Hadron_Music
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on the M249? Are you part of the M249 Gang or MG4 Gang?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    made a cinematic with For Whom The Bell Tolls

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Reliving THAT Battlefield 3 Jet Mission in VR

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Reliving THAT Battlefield 3 Jet Mission in VR

    Playing this game really reminded me of the Battlefield 3 air strike mission. So of course I had to throw the Battlefield 3 Main theme over some footage of me kicking ass.

    YT link:
    https://youtu.be/Lm8C9A7NcTo

    https://reddit.com/link/q92ryh/video/8e2w5vm9ppt71/player

    submitted by /u/AdeIic
    [link] [comments]

    Swiss cheese assignment

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I want to unlock the AWS but i havent played barely any support before so i havent unlocked c4 for the support class. How am i suppose to destroy 3 vehicles if i dont have anythinh to destroy it with?

    submitted by /u/Jolonerz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment