• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Battlefield Big thanks to the random guys in spawn that added to the C4 pile :D

    Battlefield Big thanks to the random guys in spawn that added to the C4 pile :D


    Big thanks to the random guys in spawn that added to the C4 pile :D

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    After around 30 seconds of circling the tower this happened...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    [BF1] The Runner

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    [BF4] Man look at this weird scope bug

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Whenever I go to buy ANY of the Battlefield titles on the EA website (for PC) it errors out when I go to purchase - ALL I WANT TO DO is try these games - how do I even purchase/download them to play anyhow?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I am new to gaming again and I want to download the Battlefield games 4 and 5 and maybe Battlefield WW1 on my PC to play, but whenever I go to "purchase" on the EA website it will not let me buy any of them, it just errors out after I enter my info. Tried with 3 different browsers. What is going on here? The titles are obviously not on Steam and I have no way of buying a physical copy (do they even do that anymore for PC games?). I even downloaded that stupid EA launcher thing (idk) and nope, it won't let me purchase. I have no idea what to do. I need some help badly. :(

    submitted by /u/Spinnakerr
    [link] [comments]

    tow

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1: Today Was A Good Day

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Abusive Admins

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Was just on #1 luxserver.net in a game of rush on attacking team. Someone on our team entered into the chat "can any of you cancer patients learn to play the game and push?" I then replied "Is there any need for that tone of language in a game?" and then I got kicked and banned for no reason.

    Just done a Google search and found a few other results including this one:

    reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/7uzbcx/bf4_that_admin_abuse_lux_server/

    Anyone know who the admins are so can try reporting and getting banned (if that's even possible)?

    submitted by /u/Iamalpharius01
    [link] [comments]

    Who can relate

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    [BFV] me and two of my friends stole a boat, put a car in it, and got credit for killing a plane

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Looks like social distancing has gone to the next level. The minimum distance has been increased from 6 feet to 3981 meters. Stay safe out there soldiers!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Is Battlefield games still active on Xbox?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm thinking about transfering from PS4 to Xbox Series X (or Lockhart) cuz of Halo. And I have a question. Is Battlefield games still active on Xbox? Both 360 and One.

    submitted by /u/OyunClashNew
    [link] [comments]

    Did you hear that EA is considering letting CC be used to purchase items formerly only purchaseable as boins? The result is here! Move over, Misaki!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    This guy can juke, he deserved it

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    One of my favorite BF4 after playing for 5 years. The SV-98 is beautiful in that game.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    My Unpopular Opinion [RANT]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I dislike Battlefield 4. I want to like this game. I've played many other Battlefield games, and I've thoroughly enjoyed each one, except for this one. I know that this post will probably get downvotes if anyone reads it, but here goes.

    Vehicles. Vehicles are very powerful. I'm not going to sit here and belittle others for playing in vehicles. In BF4, I see alot more people actively trying to capture objs. as tanks or attacking an objective from above as a chopper, than in other BF games, especially BF1. It's commendable. But if I'm playing alone (which is very often), the only surefire way to destroy a tank is to run c4, and helicopters just pop smoke and fly away as soon as I start locking onto them with a stinger. Plus, some servers on PS4 still ban the use of lock-on missile launchers, making choppers nigh unkillable.

    Gunplay. By far, some of the least enjoyable gunplay I've experienced. Battlefield 3 felt so tight when it came to gunplay. Everything felt good and effective. What happened in BF4? Every gun kicks like a mule, which I normally wouldn't have a problem controlling, but the suppression mechanic makes it quite unenjoyable to get into gunfights. Plus, most guns feel like peashooters, even at close range. In other BF games, I'm able to move from class-to-class, and use a multitude of weapons, but funnily enough, in the game with the highest weapon count (correct me if I'm wrong), I only like using a very select few weapons. Not because I'm being close minded. I've tried most of the weapons, maybe not extensively, but enough to get the general feel of them. Maybe it's the random bullet deviation. Maybe I'm just bad.

    The Maps. BF4 also has some of my least favorite maps in the series. I'm speaking mostly base-game here. I know quite a few people who also agree that the base-game maps aren't great, so maybe this opinion isn't unpopular. Most of the maps feel too gimmicky. I enjoy Operation Locker and Dawnbreaker. Op locker has no vehicles, making it an obvious choice. I also really enjoy meat-grinder maps that set you up for really big flanks. Dawnbreaker just feels like a perfected city map. The buildings are all close enough together, so that aircraft might have difficulty maneuvering through the city, requiring the pilots to have skill to actually fly through the city and all of the interiors are really fun to fight in. I either straight-up hate the rest of the maps or don't remember their names because of how forgettable they are to me.

    The Community. I've never been sent hate mail for doing bad in any game other than this one. When I first started playing about 4 years ago, my first few matches, I was bombarded with messages multiple times for not being good enough, and that Battlefield isn't meant for me. This being my first Battlefield game, I kinda turned me off from Battlefield as a whole. But, when BF1 was announced, I was actually pretty hyped, plus a ton of my friends were pre-ordering the game, so I decided to do the same. After BF1, I went back to older BF games like 3 and Bad Company 2, both of which felt awesome and incredibly fun, especially BC2. Throughout all of my time on these games, I've experienced such a small amount of hate from others. But for whatever reason, I get a massive amount of hate on BF4, even to this day. Just last week, when I decided to hop on and see if any servers were populated, my first game on, I got a hate message from a dude telling me to eff off and go play Siege, because I was giving callouts and just trying to be helpful. I don't understand it.

    That should about cover it. If you read this far, or you read at all, you're super cool. Like I said, this'll probably get downvoted, but I'm ok with that. I guess my overall point is, is there anything worthwhile in this game? I could hop on any other BF right now, and have a blast and do well. I just can't seem to do the same on BF4, even though I want to.

    submitted by /u/Porglicious
    [link] [comments]

    BF1 is a masterpiece...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Honestly Battlefield Hardline wasn't that bad

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    I don't see why people denounce BFH as a bastard child to the series. Yeah it may not be militaristic or as large of a scale as other BF games, but I'd say that's what adds to it's charm

    I personally loved the game, I enjoyed the fast TTK, the cops n robbers aesthetic, and the weapons. I also liked how you had to purchase weapons instead of getting x amount of kills or doing challenges to unlock the majority of weapons.

    I can see why some people don't like it due to the smaller map sizes, less militaristic feel, and the fact that weapons were locked onto the cops or crooks side until you unlocked the weapon license, but these feel like small issues and weapons being locked added an extra challenge if you really liked that gun.

    I guess what I'm saying is that I loved BFH (Multiplayer wise) and I don't understand why people treat it like COD Infinite Warfare.

    submitted by /u/WovenOwl
    [link] [comments]

    Saved the missile truck from the C4 Jeep

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Thanks medic, very cool (bug)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Just gotta question about which you guys think has more players?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I stopped playing all battlefields at hardline, but I recently got EA access and I wanna know which has more of a player base, not which is better I just wanna know which has more active players at the moment.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lmaoreddit77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment