• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - July 17, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - July 17, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - July 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How many Upvotes can Montes get?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Now you all know the reason why Caspian Border isn't a linear map.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Frame drops every few seconds. Never used to happen before and all of a sudden problem only in this game.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I have a 2080 ti, and a i9 9900k. I come back to BF3 often and just play it in spurts, but recently now I'm getting frame drops that seem to happen rhythmically every 3 or 4 seconds. The game constantly jumps up and down from 144fps to 30fps every few seconds, and I can't find out what's going on.

    I've tried all different graphics settings, resolutions, uninstall, reinstall...literally can't think of anything else other than maybe new Nvidia drivers finally broke it. Game used to run flawlessly given my PC specs. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Erased-Improved
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends and a decent server

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Im looking for a good server and some people to have a fun time with, I'm getting tired of tryhards on metro and canals 24/7 maps and I want more variety because I'm trying to snip, I also need more peeps to play bf3 with because it's boring always playing solo, my Gamertag is EATN FULLASP and I play Xbox on NA servers

    submitted by /u/darknesschoco
    [link] [comments]

    Desperately need a PC alternative to TBG

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I mean, is anyone else with me on this? Between their toxic ban-happy admins, cheaters that somehow DONT get banned, glitched map rotations, and their use of bots to make their servers appear full and at the top of the browser, even when there's 9 people online, I kinda hate that TBG is really one of the only servers for US players to hop on. I would really enjoy a well-run US server, playing conquest and maybe even some rush. And while I know nothing about running a server, I would definitely be willing to donate to one if it becomes a thing. I laugh every time I'm playing TBG, on a map that nobody voted for, getting rolled by instakills and jet tryhard, and the server reminds me to donate to keep it running. Yea, no thanks.

    Anyone think we could make this happen?

    submitted by /u/the_8th_dwarf
    [link] [comments]

    Just remembered favorite way to play today

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Don't talk to me unless you a m320 smoke main 😤

    submitted by /u/dankywanky
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still active on Xbox?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Hi. I have a question. Is this game still active on Xbox? Can I find DLC servers?

    submitted by /u/OyunClashNew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment