• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Battlefield 4 A Little James Bond Action Scene

    Battlefield 4 A Little James Bond Action Scene


    A Little James Bond Action Scene

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    One of my better killstreaks - 13 in 44 seconds

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Fly swatter part 2

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Shanky Shanky It puts the boom in the Stanky

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Thank you battlefield very cool

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Just a wild guess...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    We were feuding and flaming each other the entire round. He gave up after this.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    3 Sraws 3 Kills

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Theres a first for everything

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Old but gold

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    [Long rant] Just a friendly reminder that having good map awareness and a good sense of a enemy strategy is not cheating.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    TL;DR - noticed a strategy that a player was using, countered it successfully, still called a cheater anyways.

    Playing on Locker last night, we were on the US side, pushed back to A (and holding it).

    A player (actually an admin I think) on the Russian team kept smoking the crap out A on the right side (right side as viewed from US position) where the snow lane meets the A objective.

    They'd then do a flank, running through US uncap/home spawn area to opposite side, and kill a bunch of my teammates from the rear. They did not smoke uncap/home spawn hallway, only the outside A objective.

    I noticed this a few times (seemingly nobody else did, included the people who kept dying from the rear flank), and after realizing that we were down so many tickets and had no way to win the game, decided to sit back in that hallway and wait for them (I'm naturally a very defensive player to begin with; use a lot of LMGs and sniper rifles; don't hate me for it, I'm older and no longer have the reflexes that I did when this game was first released) . I know they're coming because they throw probably 4 smoke grenades before running into the off limits hallway. It's so obvious. See smoke? They're about to run through.

    So I sit and wait. Although I know this player is better than me on an individual basis (they usually beat me every other time we fought outside of this circumstance), me having the drop on them, plus the fact that they are trying to play with this distorted screen and giant countdown timer, gave me the advantage. And again, there was no smoke in the area that I killed them. So I have perfectly clear vision while they don't. Had this happened in an area where we both had equal vision, I probably would have died most times.

    And what do I get? You're using wallhacks! How do you know I'm about show up around the corner?! It's like they couldn't understand that by smoking the exact same spot at A every time, I knew they would show up within 10 seconds or so. They just couldn't put that together.

    As I said before, I believe it was an admin who I was killing, and if that's the case, at least they didn't ban me from their server. Which was a welcome surprise.

    submitted by /u/NitchBiggas
    [link] [comments]

    Back off my boom truck.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Dune Buggy Gets Absolutely Yeeted at an Overpass

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    god I hate how quickly she’s forgiven

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Did the records leaderboard in battlelog get reset?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    It looks like all the previous records got wiped away on the leaderboard.

    submitted by /u/u8eR
    [link] [comments]

    Tap tap on my shoulder, "Im better in the jet, take the hint and GTFO of my way!" I keep wondering if he knew we were that close formation lol

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Don’t leave a job unfinished.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Need 3 other people to play chainlink with me in bf4 ps4 so I can unlock the last trophy to 100% bf4.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Message if interested.

    submitted by /u/infinitykyle
    [link] [comments]

    Need help unlocking the DICE LA camo in bf4 ps4.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Just need server help. None of the lanterns are on in the servers I join and the buttons are missing?

    submitted by /u/infinitykyle
    [link] [comments]

    I’m getting stared

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Can anyone show me the ropes I have played one or two games several year ago and I'm now looking to play bf4 as my next game I will leave my Xbox gamer tag for anybody that's interested

    submitted by /u/spanish-inquisitionX
    [link] [comments]

    Hate when squad mates do this. Suppose I should thank him though.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Is Premium worth the cash

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Just wanted to hear y'all's thoughts on if premium is worth it still? I've come really close to buying it but never have. Let me know what y'all think. Much love

    submitted by /u/jrockpizza
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4: Some Kills Compilation

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Question about Final Stand DLC server on NA East

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Why is it that the only DICE DLC server that is regularly full for NA East is Final Stand? I love FS to death but I wish people would fill up the other DLC servers too.

    EDIT: This is on XBOX One

    submitted by /u/SirNed_Of_Flanders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment