• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Tree ricochet

    Battlefield 4 Tree ricochet


    Tree ricochet

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    This is my bazooka. There are many like it but this one is mine. Without it, I am nothing.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Learning anything new in this game besides infantry is basically fucking impossible at this point.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Jets? Get fucked by AA virgins or the Red Barron himself. Tanks? Maybe, but you're probably gonna go up against some MilSim cucks in a pack, or an Attack Jet with 70,000 hours of flying. Helis? Good luck dodging all of the lock sons and rpgs flying at you while you're dogfighting someone.

    submitted by /u/KhaalexXB1
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox one) every time i win a match or get a bunch of kills within a short amount of time makes a game clip is there a way to fix it/stop it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I was not expecting that

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Since i litterally have over 1.700 saved clips on Battlefield 4 i've decided to start uploading some to Reddit. Enjoy the first upload

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Merry Christmas, ya filthy spawn campers!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Is Battlefield 4 still worth buying?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Not because of it's quality, but it's player rate. I like the game and it's theme but are people still playing Battlefield 4?

    Edit: I'm from europe so i will most likely be playing on EU servers

    submitted by /u/QualliValli
    [link] [comments]

    INFANTRY PLAYERS ON PC

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    We are looking for infantry players to play on our Battlefield 4 US infantry server called; =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Stop by & Check us out at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Owners of "#1 luxserver.net - Rush 24/7" couldn't manage to capture a rush point and switched the rules in the middle of the round to their advantage

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/35875008-21a1-45f0-b11b-e0581b6f7e66/1-luxserver-net-Rush-24-7/

    We played two rounds on the server in question, bipods apparently weren't an issue as long as the server owners in the attacking clan were making progress. The very moment we started to fight back as defenders, they switched plugin settings to autokill bipods.
    Also they prohibit the use of all explosives not used by the server owners.

    This is a prime example of badmins and general rule arbitrariness I won't miss in Battlefield. I was having a great time with two friends that are very new to the game, up until the moment some childish admin lived out his power-fantasy.

    submitted by /u/myh0mie
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Lost Connection to Session?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    So I have been trying to play on a certain server but anytime I try to join it, it says I've lost connection to the session. I play on Xbox One, and as of right now, almost every other server I've joined works. This issue has been going on for a few days, but I'm beginning to think it's just the server itself. It's a GOVS server, a custom one. I really enjoy playing it, but I'm starting to think that it's just a problem on their side. I've dusted and cleaned out my Xbox a lot as well, in case that may be causing any problems. Still nothing.

    submitted by /u/Deloveir
    [link] [comments]

    Do y’all think pearl market would look cooler as a night map?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Thought this was kinda cool

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Are there any maps where I'm not being perpetually ass blasted by every single armed vehicle known to man?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I really want to like this game and play it a lot. I really do. It just gets SLIGHTLY annoying when I am constantly being hunted down by attack helicopters and m1 abrams. It's starting to make me into a really toxic player because I feel like there is nothing I can do about it, I can't counter them with my own planes or helis because their AA immediately shoots me down. I Just don't know how so many people just deal with this.

    submitted by /u/ClemTheNovakid
    [link] [comments]

    The T in transport stands for Target

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    [Attack Heli] Quick Double Thru The Haze

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    TANKS!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    The m40 is good apparently

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Advice for a Terrible Tanker

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm a very experienced veteran of BF4. I've played since a few months after launch and have become pretty damn good at this game as my experience built, yet after all these years I still cannot kill or survive for any meaningful amount of time in armored vehicles (neither tanks nor IFVs). I've tried to approach armor play with the same principles that have made me so successful in other fields, but I still suck. What advice can some of the better drivers in this sub lend to help me at least remotely useful to my team?

    submitted by /u/turnedonbyadime
    [link] [comments]

    IR scopes.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    The more I play This game the more I hope I never see another IR scope

    submitted by /u/AscendMoros
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: U-100 Any Attachments Spawns Are Broken..

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment