• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Flick of da wrist

    Battlefield 3 Flick of da wrist


    Flick of da wrist

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Don’t @ me

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Some of the best maps in the series were in BF3 premium. Hell, everything about that game is badass. Best game of the series in my opinion. I wish they would have remastered 3 for Xbox one and ps4. I reeeeally hope they get their shit together and make the next one with 3 and 4 in mind.

    submitted by /u/Bigcountry762
    [link] [comments]

    Computer shutting down when i die in a vehicle

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    I started playing bf3 yesterday again and every time i die in a vehicle and it explodes my computer shuts down. There is no error message or anything like that. I have played bf3 before on this computer and never had this issue, other games also run fine. Can somebody help?

    submitted by /u/maifonaise
    [link] [comments]

    Attention Xbox players! Trying to fill a server..

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Hello, everyone reading this! u/Jiggsby and I are currently looking for people to help fill a server.

    I myself am trying to unlock the the PP, which requires 2hrs played on Back To Karkand maps.

    submitted by /u/DrBubbleBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Back To Karkand because I really want the PP

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Hey there, I recently bought Premium so I could have more things to do while playing BF3. At this point I really want the PP which is unlocked after playing for 2hrs in Back To Karkand. I'm willing to rent a server (although, I don't have the best internet) or join someone else's. If it's my server, I'll take requests for what to play.

    So, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I play on Xbox 360. Feel free to message me directly or comment.

    Edit: I think I need at least 7 other people in order to start a game.

    submitted by /u/DrBubbleBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Dual Loadouts: M416 & ACW-R 70-17

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment