• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Battlefield I’m very new to the game and this shot made me want to keep playing

    Battlefield I’m very new to the game and this shot made me want to keep playing


    I’m very new to the game and this shot made me want to keep playing

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Hardline players never learn.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Gulf of Oman [BF Legacy] (Turn sound on)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Greatest Trailer for any Multiplayer Shooter? Battlefield 1 Official Gameplay Trailer The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I wasn't expecting that

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    No more War...��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    [BFV] Made a video comparing the M1 Garand in BFV to my real 1942 rifle. Covers its history and function and how it performs in gameplay versus the actual thing. Only took 9 months to make.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    This funny launch on sos

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    And that Ladies and Gents is a true Bf veteran...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    BF1 Easter egg recap made by Jerre from BFEE.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    [BFV] Still getting endless loading screens

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I have made sure no overlays are running.

    I have cleared the origin cache.

    I have reinstalled the game.

    I have updated my drivers.

    I have tried rolling back my drivers.

    Tried DX11,DX12. Highest settings, lowest settings.

    Tried installing the game on a different drive.

    After every match I get stuck in a loading screen, it seems to be entirely superficial as I can still chat and hear the game. Does anyone have any other suggestions or steps I can take to resolve this?

    I have had this problem since I started playing on release, I have since upgraded my hardware and reinstalled windows. Hell I have even moved and am on a different internet connection.
    Still don't know how to fix this, or if the problem is even on my end.

    submitted by /u/wad67
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] Even if every technical spec was improved in Battlefield 4, to me...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Shoot em while they're flyin

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Cheaters in BF1

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Hello,

    so because BFV is a fucking piece of shit, I still play BF1. But in every 2nd game is a cheater, why is it not possible to auto-ban players with an K/D like that or remove ammunition reinforcement of the supporter class?

    submitted by /u/beral0815
    [link] [comments]

    It ain't much but that was so satisfying

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    If you’re looking to buy a scuf soon, here’s my experience.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Don't Use The Fucking Shaped Charges. (A Short Story)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK I was playing Frontlines on Hamada yesterday and I placed TWO of those fuckers on a Panzer IV's ENGINE BLOCK, then tossed a No. 74 grenade and the thing DIDN'T FUCKING DIE.

    Thankfully an assault was there and PIAT'd it and then the tank realized it was supposed to be stop fucking existing, but, goddamn, please DON'T USE THE SHAPED CHARGES. The End.

    submitted by /u/Noobgaminblog
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying Batllefied V ?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Is it really worth ? I just bought Battlefield 1,and I love it (like the other games) but I dont know if I should buy Battlefield 5.

    submitted by /u/GAMESTIAN28
    [link] [comments]

    Just got into BF4 this past week with the Premium Edition being $6 on PlayStation...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Gotta say, I'm having a blast. I didn't think I'd like Battlefield this much. For a nearly 7 year old game it holds up so well. I've put down MW/Warzone because of how much fun I've been having in conquest. Definitely looking forward now to see what DICE brings to the table with BF6 around the corner. Hopefully it's not a dumpster fire like BFV. Anyway guys just wanted to put this out there BF4 rocks. 👌🏻

    submitted by /u/Cube_045
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommended order to play?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I have never touched any of the BF games but I thought about giving them a try. I just got the Origin Access Basic edition, mainly so I could play Mass Effect, but this is the perfect opportunity for me to play some of the Battlefield series.

    Is there any particular order you would reccomend me to play the games in? The only ones I have access to are-

    3, 4, Hardline, 1, and 5.

    I don't have any of the DLC.

    Again, I have never played any of the games. Even if the stories are completed disconnected, is there still a recommended order in terms of gameplay, etc?

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    Is battlefield 4 dead?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    So I really enjoyed battlefield 4 when it first came out, but I quit when bf1 came out. And I have switched pc since then, but I want to get back into it. So is there any active players on the game? I just don't want to waste my money on a dead game. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/The_only_gamer_I_see
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions for bfv

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I couldnt find an answer anywhere else for this,

    how does one unlock the lunge mine?

    and how do you get more special assignments

    submitted by /u/Bhoedda
    [link] [comments]

    Based on a message i got from a cool person

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment