• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Battlefield [Legacy] ''Battlefield 1943, with extra features for PC!'' .... :(

    Battlefield [Legacy] ''Battlefield 1943, with extra features for PC!'' .... :(


    [Legacy] ''Battlefield 1943, with extra features for PC!'' .... :(

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    [Discussion] How would r/Battlefield feel about a gritty, more hard M realistic approach for a BF game set in the Korean War?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I know its one of the more not mentioned US wars, I don't think there's ever been a triple-A game series to cover it. And as someone who had family that served in Korea, my grandpa (Who only ever told me of the one little time that he was "trapped in a net with two other people for a week", He was ok with me sharing this fact when he was still around) I would love to see a major company, or any decent game series, make a game with it as the setting, so I figured I'd ask you all where your opinion on it lies.

    submitted by /u/TheDaileyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Single handedly taking an objective

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    [BFV] Lucky Spawn

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    [BF4] kobe x10

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    [BF4] How to Unlock Unica (technically in the water)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    [Battlefield Hardline] is one of the best games in the franchise and just needs us to come back to it! Hear me out.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Battlefield Hardline is one of my favorite Battlefield games, tho I got distracted by other games I still managed to get to level 90 and unlocked the .300 Knockout before leaving to play something else (Witcher 3) and I had a blast on it (Hardline). Which was crazy for me as my friend no longer had internet and so I was riding solo at the time. But it just pulled me in, it was everything I could want in a BF game (minus a few things). And I fully believe it deserves another chance, whether that just be us playing it again, or a sequel done maybe by someone like Respawn.

    Now I feel Hardline has so many things that are great about it that I feel people should take into consideration and if you'll allow me, I'd like to list them:

    • It was a fresh new take on the series while still remaining modern, it gave both modern era fans and the fans who wanted something different both something to enjoy.
    • It introduced some level of humor that increased many peoples enjoyment of the game
    • The easter eggs and overall feel to the game was a lot more enjoyable (though variety made it a bit boring at launch)
    • The money system added a fun, theme-oriented mechanic, that was enjoyable and added an extra level to point streaks
    • The gadgets are wide a diverse from trip mines, zip lines, grappling hooks, gas masks and decoys (and that's just the professional, ((recon)), class)
    • Teams both had their own exclusive starting guns and overall uniform feel to them that made it clear which side you were on
    • It has some of the best net code and smoothest controls (I just hopped on earlier and it felt almost like it was more responsive than anything that's come out since)
    • The campaign was an actual singular story that had an entertaining plot and characters developed by none other than Visceral (RIP)
    • The maps were stunning and beautiful and only got better with the dlcs
    • The base game is a smaller install at only 48.9GB on Xbox with the 4 DLC being around 5 GB each
    • The game had premium pass which has proven to be a much more reliable source of getting quality DLC content on time and without issue
    • The game didn't have many issues at launch beyond a lack of gun variety (which ultimately resulted in the initial drop of players)
    • The DLCs were full of content, we had the gun bench, plenty of new guns, and gorgeous maps all on time
    • It had the spray feature
    • Nowadays, you can get it and the DLCs for around $9-$15, this game deserves another chance and the only thing stopping it from getting another chance is us not playing it. It's there, it just needs players again.

    And personally I feel if Battlefront 2 can turn it around, then surely Harline still can. Just give it a shot, or another if you were around originally.

    submitted by /u/TheDaileyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] Medics circa 2020

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    [Clip] Blastoff!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    [BFV] 50000 kills with the Sniper class on Battlefield V (Recon clip BFV)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    [BFH] Issues logging in

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    So basicaly i am trying to log in, but if i click on multiplayer, premium or store it doesn't load no matter how long i wait. Is anyone else having this issue or is there a way to solve it? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Sir_P4nda
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Dogfight: Marckillius vs Batmandobbinz

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    [BF4] Boat launch into a flying jet. Yep that just happened.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    [WISHES] Bring back the BF1 "Operations"

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I hope they will bring back the Operations from BF1 to the next Battlefield, they were some good and long matches and also they fit together from their "Story" like the different battles from the first wold war. This mode was the biggest fun in battlefield 1 (in my opinion)

    submitted by /u/AimSaFlex
    [link] [comments]

    [Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam] is only $3.74 on Xbox right now!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    [BFV] How to properly MMG

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    [BF4] New EP. of Precision Shots, check it out if you guys want :)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    [BF1] May I have this dance?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    [Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam] is only $3.74 on Xbox right now!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    [BFV] New Player

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Hello, as the title says I'm new to the game picked it up a few days ago. I've played 1942, bf3, and bf1 before this.. but yeah, I'm just looking for people to play with.

    Oh yeah, I'm located on the west coast (PST/US) and on PS4 also if y'all decide to add me could you let me know you're adding me from here in the friend request. My psn is chiseyo

    submitted by /u/chiseo
    [link] [comments]

    [BF:L] What is your most unpopular opinions about battlefield. (Remember, these are opinions, so don't talk down to someone because you disagree)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I'll Start for reference:

    1. Longer TTKs are better than Shorter TTKs. Longer TTKs should be the norm in every BF game.

    2. BF1 is the best BF game.

    3. BFV is a good game.

    4. BF4 is better than BF3. But BF4's maps are worse.

    5. BF1942 is still in the top 3.

    submitted by /u/L_E_F_T_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment