• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Beating out corner peekers

    Battlefield 4 Beating out corner peekers


    Beating out corner peekers

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Best pistol?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    So I'm new to BF4 (about 8-10 games) but i have almost all pistols so which should a new player like me use?

    submitted by /u/Piefly100
    [link] [comments]

    Join my new server on ps4 no salty admins

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I've rented a server I want to keep it up until end of days lol, active admins and they won't ban or kick for fun it's called APEX n00bwar 1.5 best maps It's European server with normal rotation and two locker :)

    submitted by /u/Mr-frost
    [link] [comments]

    Killed an admin on the enemy team - so he got pissed and kicked me. Nice. This is the problem with half the PC servers. Come on guys you're better than this.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 340+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 340+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    We are trying to build place for Europian players where you can always find players to squad up with. We got plenty of decent folk in our Discord. Some high skilled former pro players, and average players of all levels and types. There is no can/can't play style communism on our server, and most importantly, everyone is welcomed and will be tended to and respected. Fear not, you don't need to play BF4 alone anymore, you got BF4C to cover your back. We are interested only in EU and PC players and players which don't play by their own. If you are not criterias don't join us

    https://discord.gg/9eTSwEB

    https://preview.redd.it/xep4ix14vhn41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=b6084623915ac081d8b2ab360d8623cc612e911f

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    [Clip] Luck?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 330+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Will you be able to find games if you don't buy the DLC?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I see that bf4 is on sale for PS4, but I'm not going to pay for the DLC if I get the game.

    Are there enough servers running vanilla maps for the game to be playable every day?

    submitted by /u/Phoenixstudios11
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for Milsim (XBOXONE)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I was in 2SCR about 2yrs ago and had to leave due to me going to boot camp and not having time. I'm looking to get back into it so contact me if you know of any active milsims. Preferably US Marines

    submitted by /u/The-Quarter-Rican
    [link] [comments]

    Weird lost connection to session

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hi!
    When I play on my first internet everything is fine but laggy. when I change into my second internet everything is fine, but can only play on official servers so yeah... nowhere to play :P
    My question is why my second internet cannot allow me to join ranked servers? It used to do so... but now (today) its stopped

    submitted by /u/MrSwatPL
    [link] [comments]

    New Precision Shots EP. if you guys are interested :)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Boat launch into a flying jet. Yep it happened.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    This is what the end of a spanking looks like

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Please help me. It's about a cheater. (PC platform)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Hello reddit.

    I encountered a cheater a while ago and he's been getting on my nerves. God knows how long he's been cheating and I want him/her gone. First of all I like to play "Official" servers, due to the fact that all of these servers are "default", meaning nothing's customized. However, there's a huge downside to it: cheaters.

    Since admins have no control over official servers except for the server name, description and map rotation, well, obviously cheaters can not get banned unless FairFight or PunkBuster catches them.

    3rd party server plugins do not work, such as "CheatDetector" or "BF4DB". Now with this being said, hackers love official servers, simply because they don't usually get banned. They always join and annoy the living sh*t out of everyone, each and every time.

    There's this one cheater in particular (not gonna mention his/her name, even though I'd love to) that's been screwing with me. You might say "oh just join a different server". He follows me and because of this I'm forced to join "Ranked" games, where 90% of the servers are customized.

    This cheater is banned by BF4DB and he literally goes 50-0 & 100-0 in a 100 ticket TDM round. I get one shot killed before I even peek the corner. There's a server message that's always saying "XYZ is banned by BF4DB". I checked him on BF4DB to make sure and he is indeed banned.

    I recorded him, the entire round, and it is perfectly obvious he's cheating. Even someone that hasn't played Battlefield but is familiar with FPS games could tell that this person is cheating.

    Finally getting to the point:

    I do have video proof of him cheating (1080p w/ high bit rate, raw and unedited video). Now my question is, if I send this video to Evenbalance (this company owns PunkBuster, the cheat detector software that checks bf4.exe for possible memory read/write or client file modifiactions), is there a slight chance that they will review it and issue a goddamn PunkBuster ban on his account so that he can no longer ruin people's game? Or should I not bother at all?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Meiyerwox
    [link] [comments]

    “TrumpBorderWall” was playing on the Russian team — go figure

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Any pistol only servers for pc?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Is something wrong with the servers

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    When i open BF4 it's stuck on connecting

    on ps4 btw

    submitted by /u/KeeganDJ
    [link] [comments]

    So I started a new Netflix series

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    But after 15 seconds I thought, "well, if I'm gonna procrastinate and waste my time, I better do it by playing BF4" and than I started up Battlefield 4.

    submitted by /u/Bassie_c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment