• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Battlefield 4 day 3 playing battlefield 4 i like it so far

    Battlefield 4 day 3 playing battlefield 4 i like it so far


    day 3 playing battlefield 4 i like it so far

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Almost missed my jet

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Finally got to play the DLC content for this game and holy cow!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    The DLC for battlefield 4 is peak battlefield. I am honestly blown away by how much fun I just had. Were did it all go wrong?

    submitted by /u/Tinman120394
    [link] [comments]

    Starting new battlefield server

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    So I'm considering starting up a new BF4 server for PC, and I'm looking for thoughts or suggestions on how best to do it. I've never rented one before so i want to get input on what works best, or what isnt a great idea.

    If you know of a hosting company that works well within the US thatd be great too.

    Im tired of seeing all the Golmud/ Shanghai / Locker servers lined up when i search, so id be looking at doing conquest rotations for less played maps. Maybe ones like Guillin, Mortar, Lost Islands, Altai etc.

    Anyway if you have thoughts or experiences definitely let me know.

    submitted by /u/stinktown
    [link] [comments]

    dont blame me im pretty new, and i think this shot is clean. and yes my reation is too much :)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Infinite joining the game

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Hello all! It's my first post in this sub, yet I've been playing BF4 (on PC) since launch.

    For the last 2 weeks I'm experiencing a very annoying and strange problem, that is: I can't join most of the servers. Game starts up normally, I open up the server browser and click the "play" button. And in 9/10 cases, it will just say "Joining the server" (in the upper right corner) and...do nothing. After about 30 seconds an error will show up saying sth like "Cannot join the server. Error code 1", but the small window saying "joining the server" won't disappear.

    The only workaround I've been able to find is to kill the process with Task Manager, run the game again and try with some other server. As I said, it works about every 10th time.

    It's really irritating and I think I've read every thread about this issue, but still, no solution.

    If this continues, I'll be forced to reinstall Windows, I guess.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/b4ftek
    [link] [comments]

    Want to make some friends to play Battlefield with

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Hi, I am getting back into bf4 so I wanted to make some friends to chill with and play squads and such with my Origin ID is APDgod12 And I play on NA servers

    submitted by /u/Allahkamulla
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips to use the m870 more effectively?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Any specific attachments, class, gadgets, modes, playstyles???

    submitted by /u/anarchy_grim
    [link] [comments]

    Could not join server (1)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    anybody else getting the above error?i had fixed some other error yesterday, played a few games, went to sleep, and woke up this morning to find out that my game is broken again.
    forgot to mention: i've done the DNS thing in CMD and i tried opening the ports, but none of them worked

    submitted by /u/IIZoXII
    [link] [comments]

    Qbu88 is god

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:56 PM PST

    That is all

    submitted by /u/Gangshiiit
    [link] [comments]

    Saw a tank bugging our mountain camper so I decided to help our. Poor dude got his musty ass killed 3 times on some ridiculousness lol

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:18 AM PST

    PS4 Visibility

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Idk why but for the longest I havent been able to see shit in this game

    I had issues with any of the bad companies nor battlefield 3, but for some damn reason I'm blind as fucking bat in 4.

    If any kind of mist or smoke pops up, goodbye being able to see

    HE grenade just went off? Dont worry just run through the debris and kill me I wont see it coming anyway

    Theres a sniper over there on that hill in the distance? Tf you telling me for bih I can barely see 20 ft in front of me

    For some reason I just cant see in this game. I've played with the brightness settings and the only good spot is 50, any higher and I might as well paint my TV screen white

    Any less and I might as well unplug it, i wouldnt know notice the difference

    Dont get me started on just how many times I've been killed by an enemy right in front of me, but ofc as usual I didnt see him at all

    I noticed it was a problem with bf5 too. (I hope 6 isnt like this, I really do because this shit damn near makes the game unplayable)

    Am I the only one experiencing this and does anyone know of a way to fix this

    submitted by /u/LordBones369
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] You good?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I am God.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    [BF4] Battlefield 4 - (290-75) No Frag, No Explosive, No G18 Just ACE 23

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Hardcore PS4?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Anyone still playing hardcore in western US? I'm in Boise. I haven't been on in a while and wondered if HC on PS4 is still active before I get PS Plus again.

    submitted by /u/obvious_santa
    [link] [comments]

    Knife Only Servers

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Does anyone know any good North America knife only servers for ps4, they seem fun but idl if ppl do those anymore

    submitted by /u/B3TT3RBUTT3RFING3R
    [link] [comments]

    BATTLEFIELD 4 CONQUEST INFANTRY ONLY ON PC

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Join us on our Battlefield 4 infantry server on pc called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Check out our; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment