• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Battlefield 3 coming back after years, it's still my game with more hours of play

    Battlefield 3 coming back after years, it's still my game with more hours of play


    coming back after years, it's still my game with more hours of play

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Battlefield 3: Sunday Night Stream! – Battlefield 3 Clip

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Multiplayer won't load

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Hey guys I recently decided to buy Bf3 for the playstation3 and when I try to play multiplayer the game just gets stuck loading and then crashes. I tried almost everything from disabling the media server to reinstalling the game and online pass. Do you guys have any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/sushishibe
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Installed BF3 for the first time since windows 10.

    Mouse is not working, sometimes the cursor does work. I've heard you need to disable Origin overlay, and I do that, but if I launch from Origin, I get the campaign game, no multiplayer. If I launch it from Battlelog, will the overlay come back up, since I'm launching it from the browser?

    I'd appreciate any and all help. The game runs, it's just the interfaces that are not giving me joy at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Beak1974
    [link] [comments]

    Problem Booting Up The Game,Please Help.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    i legitimetly love this game and i have 1500 hours in this game. i play it on ps3. but,i need your help.

    i've decided to play the game again during may of 2019 and the only reason i stopped was because it kept crashing and the maps won't load up or my gun will simply not show up and i will be soft locked the entire game.

    this issue developed to the point where i can't even start the game. it crashes the moment after the first cutscene when you start the game,then,when the "loading account data" tab pops up my PlayStation simply crashes. this issue is not from the playstation since the game runs PERFECTLY SMOOTH on other accounts on the same exact Playstation.

    i've even went as far to buy a new playstation to just to check if it's an error related to my account and when i was proven right.

    i even borrowed a cd from my friend and it still doesn't want to work.

    i can still look at my stats on battlelog tho,then what's the problem?

    has my account's data been corrupted?

    is there any way i can fix this?

    please, please,please i am in desperate need of help here. it would mean the entire world if someone can help me get out of this sticky situation because i legitimetly love this game and i want to play it, because i am more than certain this is the last time i will ever be able to.

    thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/Ming-Ming-UwU
    [link] [comments]

    Rush Talah Market Attacking Side 38-6 F2000

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment