• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Battlefield 3 I’m Sorry, But This is True

    Battlefield 3 I’m Sorry, But This is True


    I’m Sorry, But This is True

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    How’s the game xbox version doing in 2020?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:29 PM PST

    It's five bucks right now on sale and I keep hearing that it's considered THE best BF game. The only things I know regarding this game is that there's no 64 player option, no 60fps, graphics are of 360 quality, and that it's a pretty old game. Should I get it and play it over BF4, or should I atick with BF4?

    submitted by /u/UrCasGamer
    [link] [comments]

    People camping on the crane with slug rounds.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Co-op party

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Hi everyone, so I recently was able to start playing bf3 again in PC and I was hoping one of you would perhaps want to complete the co-op missions together. I have never had the privilege of playing these with anyone and I would like to experience the full of it as well as attain those nice multiplayer rewards. Any help would be much appreciated ❤️

    PS: For connection purposes, I'm currently in Europe but will be going to Australia soon (ping to NA is about 110-140ms from either point)

    submitted by /u/TheOriginalNozar
    [link] [comments]

    is it still possible to play on PC?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I can't find the battle log extension for chrome and the site isn't offering me to download it.

    submitted by /u/Dntosh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment