• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I'm honestly disgusted at the battlefield 4 admins and servers.

    Battlefield 4 I'm honestly disgusted at the battlefield 4 admins and servers.


    I'm honestly disgusted at the battlefield 4 admins and servers.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:09 AM PST

    PC admins are ruining this game.

    Nearly ever server is ran by the most toxic admin who will either not allow spectators to join, or if they do they are kicked or somehow on one particular server recently I kept getting 'connection lost' on a server yet I had 20ping when I actually played on the server, but no matter how many times I tried to spectate I could not.

    The servers also have really bad rules, like they will change when the admin is playing or not, e.g. no igla/c4/mortar etc. and then suddenly the admin isn't playing and the gadgets are able to be used.Another thing I notice is that the admins will straight up kick/timeout and permenantly ban you just because you killed them... how tragic.

    Or being kicked because you accused a blatantly obvious hacker for using hacks which everyone else in chat agree'd on. or having a rule like needing 20 people to !yes for a kick, like how can you even expect 20 people to do that when maybe only 10 people use the chatbox..

    honestly fuck battlefield 4 servers and admins.

    there has only been maybe one or two reasonable servers I have ever seen and they rarely get full 64 players simply because everyone hacks the game and would rather go to the toxic servers and wipe the floor with aimbots and damage hacks..

    submitted by /u/karlsberg69
    [link] [comments]

    AUG A3 is GOOD | Battlefield 4

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:21 AM PST

    How can i get better at the game?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Should i play a lot? Watch tutorials? Please guide me.

    submitted by /u/Almighty_Pushh
    [link] [comments]

    Need people who play battlefield 4 regularly PS4

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Absolutely love battlefield 4 but no one's ever playing in my friends list so if you pay regularly just add me mr_lights016

    submitted by /u/Arrowpain
    [link] [comments]

    Best shotgun setup rn for getting as many kills

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Need people to play Battlefield 4 with

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Hey I decided to go back to battlefield 4 and started up a new account. So I need some people to play with chill and do stupid stuff Let me know my BF4 PC tag is APDGOD12

    submitted by /u/Allahkamulla
    [link] [comments]

    Never EVER use a "Gold" server on XB1

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Most of you already know that they're down right cheaters, but even worse than that, if you kill them in any kind of helicopter your getting kicked 9/10 times. Just a word to the wise to stay away from these douchbags

    submitted by /u/Goldennose21
    [link] [comments]

    Kicked by admin

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Decided to install and play BF4 after a long break. Noticed last night that me and my friend were being kicked by admin from quite a few servers. Sometimes this would be before we even see the spawn screen and others after 10 mins of playing. PB is up to date on both our PCs. Is this simply an admin making space for other people / VIP slots? Could it be anything else?

    submitted by /u/Cask-UK
    [link] [comments]

    Das pretty good if I do say so myself

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Alright... Which of you guys made this ...?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Rush servers with no ping restriction [PC]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    hiiii

    can you recommend a rush server with no ping limit on pc. thank youuu.

    servers in country are dead so. only EU is closest and rush is fun.

    submitted by /u/4D71AN
    [link] [comments]

    Parcel Storm spawn to spawn pink mist!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Mic check 1 2 1 2

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    XB1 need mic support. Eyes in the air, reacon spotting, god damn medics doing their job! Did I mention I need some ammo over here? Requesting reinforcements!

    MrFixIt23

    submitted by /u/zbrandon1
    [link] [comments]

    would anyone be interested in playing a hardcore golmud 24/7 server?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Edit: on pc

    I was thinking of getting a server sometime next month but just wanted to see how popular the idea was. Im coming from ps4 and Havocs falling on my head 2.0 is the server i would always play. I am probably going to set one up very similar to theirs. It is hardcore btw.

    submitted by /u/CatalystBeats
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 2020 CZ-805 Gameplay

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Battlefield 4 Jets

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Anyone think the active radar missiles are a bit too good, i like them and im fine by getting killed by it, but dang those are good.

    submitted by /u/B3TT3RBUTT3RFING3R
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment