• Breaking News

    Monday, January 31, 2022

    Battlefield 4 Your reign of terror ends here!

    Battlefield 4 Your reign of terror ends here!


    Your reign of terror ends here!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:16 PM PST

    Remembered this today for some reason

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 08:25 PM PST

    so many damn explosions

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:24 PM PST

    tried to c4 the tank but i’ll take this instead

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:51 AM PST

    This has to be one of the most awkward encounters I've had in BF4 ever...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:04 PM PST

    Something I wanted to get off my chest

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:46 PM PST

    Some nice flicks I got

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 12:26 PM PST

    Is it possible to kill the pilot of a chopper or plane with non sniper fire in bf4 ( assault rifles, SMGS, shotguns, pistols) ?- I specifically remember doing this in BFBC2

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 12:48 AM PST

    I remember that a little bird pilot was stomping in bfbc2 and he was just about to kill me and swooped down low but close and I hosed down the cockpit with many light machine gun bullets and I killed him and bird tumbled to the ground.

    I am aware you can pilot snipe with sniper rifles.

    In bf4 can you kill the pilot just by shooting accurately into the glass cockpit with other small arms?

    It just seems like it would suck if you can't do it because often it's a great last stand effort and it would be weird if that big glass cockpit is impregnable.

    I somewhat suspect it isn't possible but can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/fuggtyler
    [link] [comments]

    YOHB?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 07:23 PM PST

    Not sure if these players are on this subreddit, but I've been looking for a chain link game for months now trying to get the mpx and I finally get one expecting it to take forever to complete. I ended up getting players that let me and another teammate alternate capturing the middle flag with them. I love this community and thank you whoever those people were.

    submitted by /u/BigBoyYumSauce
    [link] [comments]

    There are hackers on console, the first guy killed me when he was invisible and his whole clan was using hacks or invisible, in another game they became invisible and killed with defibrillator

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 08:20 PM PST

    What is your favorite map?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:29 PM PST

    Any map, vanilla, DLC or premium maps

    submitted by /u/bepi_s
    [link] [comments]

    Poor guy was just unlucky

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:57 AM PST

    Low FPS on AMD 6800xt

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 07:59 PM PST

    Hey guys, does anyone have a solution to low fps caused by low gpu usage? It isn't CPU bottleneck as my cpu is only running at 30-40% and my gpu is at 40-50%. Help so I don't have to return to 2042 😕

    submitted by /u/Nuttin97
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get clips of my gameplay ? I have PS4

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 09:44 PM PST

    Do I need a software to record my screen every time I open the game ? Yesterday I played a game on Golmud and had a nice attack heli take down with an AP shell and wanted to watch it again

    submitted by /u/SweetChild0Mine
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to change one thing in bf4 weither its buff, nerf, feature, or add what would it be?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:08 PM PST

    For me this would be a hot take but I think it would be cool to make it to where the m320 smoke and xm25 smoke are the only gadgets to where if you want to see through smoke they would be the only two gadgets to use with the additon of irnv being the only optic to see through smoke while having less range of highlighting enemies while flir would have the capability of having the intended range currently but at the cost of being vulnerable to smoke grenades and smoke gadgets. So at least the irnv optic or scope would have a use instead of it being overshadowed by flir in most cases.

    And also have the xm25 smoke to at least have a bigger radius of smoke but not as much as the grenade itself and m320 does

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    Is BF4 still active?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:52 PM PST

    Me and a friend checked out 2042 but considering it sucks… we were wondering if BF4 is still active on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/AdMoney8801
    [link] [comments]

    idk how did that happen but I'm not complaining

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:07 PM PST

    Semiauto Shotgun Slug Issues?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 06:21 PM PST

    I started using Saiga with slugs, and it is REALLY fun to use.
    However, it seems like half the time, they just slapped the pellet spread onto the slug, because it's accuracy just seems supremely bad at some points.
    Like at 20 meters, I magdump sometime just standing there for zero hits, and watch all my shots fly around him. I made sure to stand still as well.
    And hipfire is... well, not good.
    Is there anything I can do to improve accuracy or are the slugs just not great?
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/AprocalypticCardinal
    [link] [comments]

    Open fire assignment

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:54 PM PST

    Defibrillator is pain

    submitted by /u/JonoBoio123
    [link] [comments]

    Infantry server on PC

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:45 PM PST

    We have a battlefield 4 server called *FMJ* Infantry, We are needing players to help populate it, So if your a Battlefield 4 player stop by & help our server out. Visit us at;

    https://www.snipersquad.net/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment