• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Battlefield [BFV] Getting cinematic Battlefield moments like this is what keeps me coming back to these games.

    Battlefield [BFV] Getting cinematic Battlefield moments like this is what keeps me coming back to these games.


    [BFV] Getting cinematic Battlefield moments like this is what keeps me coming back to these games.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:47 PM PST

    [BF4] Metro Push

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    [BF1]Cross Map Headshot using Russian 1895

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:26 AM PST

    The peak of my Firestorm career [BFV]

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    [Bf4] Even after years of playing this game, it still amazes me on how cinematic it can be.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    [BF1] My submission for best clip.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    [BF1] Long range snipe off

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    [BFV] I swear that ever since I started streaming, my girl started following my page and now know when I’m online. I’m like “Yea babe, I’m working hard today, it’s definitely busy.” Wife: “Mmmmhmmmm, says here you’ve been online for the last hour, and your dying a lot” lol stop following me woman!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:31 AM PST

    [BFV] My best clip

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    [BF1] Martini Henry Highlights

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    [BFV] got a triple grenade kill without throwing one

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    [BFV] Arisaka ambient short video

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Not complaining, just thought it was a lil odd lol [BFV]

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    [BF1] they died so I can run

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    [BF4] still worth buying

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:55 AM PST

    I wanted to play bf4 for a long time but i never got to it. I wonder if its still worth buying on pc and if the game isnt dead? Is it still worth buying and playing? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Karmyz
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV]Higher TTK is ''casual''?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:35 AM PST

    Posting this outside BFV subreddit hivemind...

    I can see that people feel the TTK is perfect and would rather not having changed and readjust after all this time. But Im not following the arguments against the higher TTK, Is the argument seriously that higher TTK is more casual? I cant see any argument against higher TTK, only an argument against changing something thats already perfect though IMO is it too low and welcome the change

    How is requiring more shots to be on target/headshots, having more of an emphasis on movement casual? camping/hiding having better risk:reward than aggressive play from low ttk... thats not casual?

    At the moment BFV rounds have a strong tendency to just devolve to each controlling 2 sides of the map with everyone playing defensively... even the losing team!

    Some people do try to play aggressively or semi-aggresively but when they are in the minority you just dont get a sense of driving force from your team compared to something like BF3.

    BFV low TTK was fun, it required a more cautious playstyle and felt more hardcore... but its gets old, just like how hardcore mode in the older titles is nice change but you always go back to core when you realise how much easier it is for you to die from some stupid bullshit

    No one else has this point of view?

    Some people are even saying lower TTK further... Why not just add a hardcore mode and core mode and keep everyone happy? I think I would prefer a hardcore TTK more than current TTK if there was also the option for a high TTK core mode

    submitted by /u/numlog
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] shark on Pacific storm

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    [BF1] Dogfight: Marckillius vs. Milonat

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    [BFV] Hands up, above the keyboard DICE!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PST

    [BFV]355m headshot on pacific islands map

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    [BFV] Two clips that you love see

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment