• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I thought the USAS sucked, but then I switched to frag rounds

    Battlefield 3 I thought the USAS sucked, but then I switched to frag rounds


    I thought the USAS sucked, but then I switched to frag rounds

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    The fact that I can play this decade-old game on a twice-outdated system (PS3) online makes me so happy

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    I can't believe that the servers are still on and I can find multiple games, with ~20 players in each, 10 years after the games release. It's like I'm playing a game that just came out! Y'all are great 👍🏻

    I've been playing this somewhat frequently lately and it doesn't matter what day or time, I have ZERO problems finding a match in which to get my ass handed to me

    submitted by /u/segasean
    [link] [comments]

    Is it easy to find a full lobby in Battlefield 3 today?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    new battlefield fan, and i really want to get into bf3, but when i checked the player count on steamcharts, it was a small amount (about a hundred players).

    so... is it easy to find a full game in bf3 today?

    submitted by /u/EmilsRedditPlanet
    [link] [comments]

    Flick, Rebirth Parachuter

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 Battle Royale Mod News!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    A C4 Galore | Battlefield 3

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    ...the HEADSHOT ritual for all SNIPERS

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Unlocking the M1911 on PC

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    I have played BF Bad Company 2 with my main account and it is the same one used to play BF3 however the 1911 will still not unlock. I've contacted EA support 3 times and none of them can up my veteran status in game. Is there any way in 2021 to unlock this gun? The S-TAC mission is just atrocious

    submitted by /u/Ice_Dapper
    [link] [comments]

    Errors with Punkbuster

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I keep playing a minute or two in a server and getting kicked by punkbuster. It says something about pbag not being found and a long file name. Anyone else have this problem? Also tells me kicked for 0 minutes.

    submitted by /u/ActualTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting this game for the campaign worth it? (PC)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    To whoever reads this whole thing, I greatly appreciate you for taking the time to read
    :)

    So I'm going away for work for a few months and I'm getting as many games as possible while the Steam sale is still on, but after reading the reviews I'm a little hesitant because lot's of people say that the game won't start and this "Battlelog" thing is giving them the shits. I don't really want to get this game for the multiplayer due to that fact that internet and wifi will be very limited in my time away but I've heard (and seen but only 2 missions) the campaign in BF3 is one of the best in the Battlefield franchise.

    So imma just cut to the chase: Is getting Battlefield 3 for JUST the campaign worth it? (Currently 80% off for $9.99)

    I will greatly appreciate any answers and feedback

    submitted by /u/IDriveAMazda
    [link] [comments]

    Conquest Seine Crossing RPK Commentary RTX 3070

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Is bf3 completely dead on xbox?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Can't find any servers :(

    submitted by /u/K4BOOM3R
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment