• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 23, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Attention PS4 Players, BF4 Premium Edition is currently on sale for $10. If you play the game and do not have premium consider buying it so we can get more DLC servers active again. My server BATTLEFIELD 4EVER will be running premium maps this weekend if anyone would like to join.

    Battlefield 4 Attention PS4 Players, BF4 Premium Edition is currently on sale for $10. If you play the game and do not have premium consider buying it so we can get more DLC servers active again. My server BATTLEFIELD 4EVER will be running premium maps this weekend if anyone would like to join.


    Attention PS4 Players, BF4 Premium Edition is currently on sale for $10. If you play the game and do not have premium consider buying it so we can get more DLC servers active again. My server BATTLEFIELD 4EVER will be running premium maps this weekend if anyone would like to join.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 09:33 AM PST

    MAV > attack heli

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Recon vehicle, Kuwait 1991, looks familiar

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 05:48 PM PST

    “Patience is bitter, but it’s fruit is sweet.”

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 04:52 AM PST

    I can’t tell how many kills this was lol

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Silk Road Chaos

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Music tends to influence my playstyle...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Listen to your commander

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 03:35 AM PST

    The commander has a perfect overview of the entire battlefield and orders squads to do certain things for the betterment of the team. The commander may order you to cap/defend certain flags as it unlocks perks and vehicles for him, such as D-flag on Zavod which unlocks the cruise missile. It's also the only (only) way to get AC-130's on certain maps which, as we all know, can turn the tide in a close match.

    The commander isn't just there to call in UAV's, but to give each squad purpose as he sees the battle much more broadly than the ground soldier.

    Do you commander, and team, a favor and listen to him.

    submitted by /u/FrederikZoffmann
    [link] [comments]

    ACTUAL SERIOUSLESS SALTY admins

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Careful if you play on this server on xbox one of their admins kicks just for ending his killing streak. Never fails like what is the point of playing if you cant take the heat?? If you don't like a load out have it to where it cant be allowed.

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Teach
    [link] [comments]

    How many unlocked dogtags do you have?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Is the game worth playing on PS4?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 11:00 AM PST

    alright so the game is currently 10 dollars for the premium edition on ps4. Just wondering if the performance is any good and if it's still active even

    submitted by /u/iwasahumanbeforethis
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the revolver, Dunn...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Looking to play Air Superiority with 3 other people just to unlock the UCAV. BF4

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 01:01 PM PST

    I am on PLAYSTATION 4 Whoops lol

    submitted by /u/Spidercyclone
    [link] [comments]

    OneDrive Problem

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 07:06 PM PST

    OneDrive Problem

    Hello,so my OneDrive is almost full... full of bf4 files of dog tags, ribbons, level icons etc.I want to know if someone is facing the same problem and if someone has any solution. thx

    My OneDrive

    submitted by /u/ThiagoRLL
    [link] [comments]

    My wife was playing Animal Crossing, I was playing BF4, so I poorly photoshopped her two favorite villagers on Irish and Pac. Probably the dumbest thing I’ve done this week.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 10:00 AM PST

    this is bf2042 gun?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 11:26 AM PST

    When press l stick on pc version using xbox controller to sprint, zoom/binocular comes up

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 03:41 PM PST

    I try to sping to cath up or get to tanks in battlefield 4. Whenever I hold l stick down it brings up black/white zoom like binoculors and I have not been able to find may to assign different action in options. Any help please.

    submitted by /u/Wagz3
    [link] [comments]

    The best/easiest strategy/way to unlock the ucav

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I hate this assignment so much because of how hard it is. don't get me wrong I really enjoy this game but this assignment is too difficult for me like seriously 1 jet fighter ribbon is hard enough (which I haven't even gotten one yet) but 3 is just impossible and even worst air superiority was little to zero players to kill so do I get it. I only strategy is to just go on maps like Paracel storm, golmud railway and the haian resort and find a air superiority map that has more than 1 player but it isn't enough. So which maps should I play on, what unlocks should I use and what mode I should play because I really want the ucav

    submitted by /u/Austinfarrell2007
    [link] [comments]

    How active is the game on ps4?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I noticed that the premium edition of the game is on sale for 10€ and I'm thinking of getting it since i have never experienced it, but I'm wondering if the game is still somewhat active on ps4? I'm not expecting many dlc map servers etc but I'm just curious if it has an okay playerbase even after all these years

    submitted by /u/ankkojenkohtalo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have trouble joining games/waiting to join a server? (PS4/5)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 07:21 AM PST

    I play on PS5 and from time to time come back to play the game. But everytime I do, I try to join a server through server browser and after putting me in line to wait, about a minute it'll just kick me from the waiting thing and I can't join any other server unless I go to quick join.

    But even then, when I try to quick join (usually just conquest large) it'll search for a second and tell me "Error Code 1", and I can't search anymore at all (it won't let me click on any new servers.

    Does anyone else experience this? Or do I just have shit luck with the game?

    submitted by /u/KingWhiteVll
    [link] [comments]

    The power of VTOL

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 07:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment