• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Old School Battlefield 3 TDM mode that I made for Portal

    Battlefield 3 Old School Battlefield 3 TDM mode that I made for Portal


    Old School Battlefield 3 TDM mode that I made for Portal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 04:32 PM PST

    A short video that I made showed a very simple custom mode that I made that replicated the way old school Battlefield 3 was played on Nosharh Canals. Nosharh Canals remaster looks great and is very weird to see on a new engine. I remember grinding service stars on the map years ago :D

    VIDEO HERE

    Game mode is 500 tickets long and all weapons are allowed. Even the the crane too :D

    submitted by /u/crissw9w9w
    [link] [comments]

    Do people play it on xbox 360/ps3

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Every time I've downloaded it off of Ea plus there are no people play the xbox version and I'm wondering if people still play this on the old consoles?

    submitted by /u/Planet_Player
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Swordbreaker - Battlefield 3

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:50 PM PST

    XP Boost?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Hi can someone boost me on pc? Origin Name Is: IsYuichiro

    submitted by /u/Confident-Extent4816
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 (XB360) - Team Death Match Haven: Add to favorites

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Something about Operation Metro...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Not really sure how to go about starting this but here goes nothing.. A couple years back in 2013-14 I was playing battlefield 3 on the Xbox 360. I was playing Rush on Operation Metro on attack as Americans vs Russians.. Now, this has only ever happened to me ONCE and never like this EVER again but pretty much, After you destroy site and A and B, a plane bombs the subway tunnel to advance onto the 2nd stage of rush and some kinda comms/transmission I'm assuming is from the pilot plays right? Soooo instead of the usual, this happened: We destroyed site A and B, plane bombs the tunnel, but instead of the usual comms.. it started off normal but swapped to some weird or unknown language after a couple seconds.. now I say "weird/unknown" because whatever the hell played was not from any language of the playable teams: Americans, Russians or Chinese.. That transmission started playing on cue like normal but lasted about 2x as normal because I ran from the park/playground area into the tunnel and it continued on for awhile. While this is happening I start taking in gamechat but no one responds so I just continue on with the match. Later that day a friend who'd I play Bf3 often with hops on and I tell him about what happened and ask if he's ever heard anything like that and says no and we start playing some Bf3. One of our games Operation Metro is the map again, so I decide to wait til we're moving into the tunnel again for phase 2. The audio plays, and it's the usual comms/audio clip.. I had asked other friends who played or have played Bf3 to see if they'd experienced this, nope.. I searched online, nothing. As time went on, I kept playing like any another gamer in his teens would, even after Bf4's release and I've never heard that audio play EVER again. I'd also like point out, this isn't for attention or for a creepypasta, this is from my personal experience

    submitted by /u/yung_wxlf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment