• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 16, 2021

    Battlefield 3 VU is Dead, But I'm Still Making Custom Color Grading & Map Edits :(

    Battlefield 3 VU is Dead, But I'm Still Making Custom Color Grading & Map Edits :(


    VU is Dead, But I'm Still Making Custom Color Grading & Map Edits :(

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 PC freezes on second mission Operation Swordbreaker

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I've been trying to play the campaign of BF3 but I can't pass trough Operation Swordbreaker.

    I know that there is a crash that happened after a radio communication but I've seen that before,I have a different problem.I can't even get there.

    My problem is that after the video,I show up in the airplane or chopper not exactly sure,I've got 3 soldiers in front of me and then nothing happens it freezes there and when I press esc the game responds I even get load on the gpu and all that but the level just won't load! It's stuck there.

    I've been trying to get it to work researching and all that but I couldn't find anything helpful.

    What can I do?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/haririoprivate
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 lobbies still filling out ?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    No packet flow issue

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, ive reinstalled bf3 recently and im getting kicked getting out of servers (mostly germany ) because of Punkbuster 0 min no packet flow issue. followed everything i got in internet like reinstall punkbuster and change firewall setting of punkbustera and b. any new idea to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/nazmulsajib
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment