• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Battlefield everytime

    Battlefield everytime


    everytime

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Here’s 2 concepts I made for Battlefield 6! (2nd one was already posted)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    [BF4] When you get your rocket launcher from aliexpress

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    This was 5 years ago. I guess I was very lucky.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Road's closed

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Dumb and Dumber (War edition)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Body flies out of plane lmao!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    This is a weird question but does anyone who own Premium have the "Premium" text underneath where it says Battlefield 3 when you go into the Multiplayer Tab on Battlelog. I'm doing some troubleshooting.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    BFV Could’ve Been Better *RANT*

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I bought BFV back in March of 2020, shortly after my city rolled into lockdown. I honestly wasn't too fond of the game, however, thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and the multiplayer mode "breakthrough". Nevertheless, I played the game for about a month, and just recently, a whole year later, I'm back playing it and sort of admiring it.

    Now I understand, it has been said 100x that the game could've been better, but it truly could've been a gem for first-person shooters.

    WWII, as you presumably all know, was much more than what they have portrayed in the game... and for that fact, most other WWII games, TV shows, and movies. I'm going to be biased here since I'm of the nationality, however, the Canadians had a considerable role in WWII for such a small population at the time. Let's as well not get started with not involving one of the most vital dates of the war, D-Day, and specifically, not from the standpoint of the Americans.

    I prefer modern-day shooters over anything tbh. However, iconic wars such as WWI and WWII always grab my interest. Granted, I never played BF1, and probably will be getting into it momentarily.

    I hope after BF6, Dice will go back in time, like the Vietnam War, Korean War/Conflict, Arab-Israel War/Conflict / Six-Day War, Iran-Iraq War, Falklands War, ETC., and depict the Wars with respect and notoriety.

    I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning 🙃

    submitted by /u/TMH77
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to purchase a battlefield game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I bought battlefield 5 and was disappointed with it so I figured I'll give the franchise another try but first I'll ask you guys, which battlefield game is the best.

    submitted by /u/mrseptp
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first tank game in bf4 and I somehow landed this shot!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    If you play BF4 in Asia servers, please send awareness to our fellow legit Asia players and stop populating this server. abusive admins, racist towards players, not actively balancing the team, self-centered admins who care about their freaking high KD numbers

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I played BF4 for 3 years. There was never a "Meta". All weapons seemed balanced. More RPM usually meant more recoil. Nowadays things are different...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Games like Warzone incite Metas through buffs and nerfs every few weeks. It almost seems intentional to keep the game "fresh" and boost microtransactions. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/I_smell_a_dank_meme
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    okay okay ucav :D

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    BF6 Tranport helicopter?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Do we know anything about this? The thing I loved the most was flying without guning and just trying to stay alive and provide good drop points for people to spawn in on.

    BF1 and 5 did not have this, understandable but sad, and I want to dust off my flightstick I bought just for Battlefield helis. :D Tried to find information but seems lacking.

    I knew 2 dice developers from my town and we used to play a bit ages ago but lost contact so that tiny chance for information is gone. :(

    submitted by /u/catstyle
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts On Operation Metro

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Yesterday i played my first match of metro and i have some mixed feelings. The first match was hardcore 800 tickets 32v32 on a 150ish ping server, and i didn't enjoy it at all, partly because i dont like hardcore at all for reasons that aren't relevant to this post, but another important factor was that the whole match was just the whole lobby spamming explosives (and occasionally some would rush, get a kill and immediately get killed) at each other at the stairs between C and B, last of which the enemy took at the beginning of the match and never let go for the entire game, meaning that you knew the exact inevitable outcome of the match 2 minutes in. The second match in the other hand was a little better, it was 32v32 in a 3200 tickets server with 200-250 ping, we started the same way but actually got the only objective we had, taken from us and in the middle of all of this i was trying to unlock the F2000 so i switched teams ( i ended up unlocking it in that match). For the rest of the game we had them pinned down to the very last inch to their spawn, with them occasionally gaining some ground, only to lose it, and i ended around 35-30 (i could probably go way better but i was doing challenges as i said). I actually had some fun in that match, but if every server is like this i dont think ill be playing metro much at all, which is a pity because it's the communities all time favourite map and i usually like these brainded super broken action packed maps where everyone spams explosives around corners, that is partly why i like Battlefield, but at least now i like maps like BF1's Fort De Vaux and Argonne Forrest much more, mainly because there are double the objectives which means double the choke points which means less density of players and some room for flanking and doing something else than spamming explosives, which brings me to my questions. Why does metro have 3 objectives? If there were more there would be room for going around but in my experience one side gets B and never gets it taken away bc they just sit in the only two corridors that lead to B, spamming until the match inevitably ends with their victory. Is every match of metro like this? Because if it isn't then I'm making this post in vain lol. How am i supposed to play metro? It seems really awkward to me the gamepay of this map bc it's unlike anything else BF4 offers, so if someone could give me some tips I'd appreciate it. What are your thoughts on metro, and which is the general opinion on it?

    TL;DR: Help me understand metro and how to play it.

    submitted by /u/Juanifogo
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Kolibri is trash

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    HSE vs 2eZy Scrim BFV Frontlines

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    [BF4] The Sonic "crack" of Passing Bullets

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Just another day on battlefield 5 ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment