• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Revenant | Battlefield 3 Montage [4K 60FPS]

    Battlefield 3 Revenant | Battlefield 3 Montage [4K 60FPS]


    Revenant | Battlefield 3 Montage [4K 60FPS]

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Wow! I'm mind blown that a Youtuber is actually a badmin and has been banning nearly every player that kills him..

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Look... I understand this is a old game, small community, and "witch hunting" is against the rules. I've been playing Battlefield 3 for YEARS since year 1 back in my PS3 in my early high school years. To this day, I still get PTSD from the amount of badmins that have banned me for no reason. This has forced me to play at DICE only severs until the games reaches end cycle were admin severs are more active. But for Nearly 10 years later, tonight has truly blew my mind!

    Just now, i've played in Operation Firestorm conquest and there was a bunch of "real" Youtubers like Jackfrags and Hylianchriss (pro jet pilot/one of the best in the world). Both are of course fake accounts and apparently Jack is cheating as claimed by half of the sever.

    Yet later in the match, another Youtuber (I won't name him because it's again the rules..) came to the sever. I was playing along in the chat and thought he was fake. Yet, i've noticed that he's on my friends list (he's adding so many players to constantly to grow a following). And this Youtuber was literally banning all players that killed him.. nearly all of them including my wingman. Literally all players are pro talented players and pilots. He killed me, then he got killed by my wingman.

    Seconds later, he typed in chat "ADMIN BAN FLYINGCOOKIE" (fake gamertag btw I've forgot what was his name). Then the admin sever shows "flyingcookie has been banned" and POOF.. gone in the sever! Lol.....

    I was like "ok.. this guy can't be the real youtuber". Looked at my friends list, his match history and omfgg... IT'S ACTUALLY HIM! he's literally banning lots of players and NOT banning cheaters like fake Jackfrags. He was also spamming disgusting comments in the chat which was just crazy.

    Idk... I just felt like sharing this because this has truly blew my mind lol and hate to say it, really funny. Again I won't name him, but it's sad how a Youtuber who actually owns a sever is constantly banning players that kills him. This is my 1st time playing with him and now i'm wondering how long he's been doing this! I'm really hoping this doesn't end up in Battlefield 6 and as usual, i'll be sticking to DICE severs!

    Sometimes I feel like we should make a little warning on a specific sever but again, it's against the rules which is disappointing imo. Or wished DICE would add sever ratings to help out the community and see which severs are bad and such... This would make many players avoid the sever entirely and find a better sever with BETTER admins. Yet, nothing is going to happen. Poor BF3 :P

    PS: I also shot down a jet with a RPG too :D. The enemy pilot commented "i'm going to f*cking kill you". Man that felt good :)

    submitted by /u/Professor_RAWR
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 is still the best

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Unlocking the L85

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    This just doesn't seem possible these days. The tiny number of squad deathmatch lobbies appear to be filled with super sweaty players. Getting onto a team that ends up winning is even harder.

    The fact that it needs 5 SQDM wins to unlock makes me think it won't be happening :/

    Played a lot on PS3 back in the day and that gun was my jam. Playing on PC now but in 2021 it doesn't look doable. Or maybe it is, and I have no idea what the method is. You guys got any suggestions besides git gud? If rent-a-server is still a thing I might cheese it that way (assuming 2 plays is enough for a round).

    submitted by /u/ParrotSTD
    [link] [comments]

    A real medic player I came across while watching Battlefield 3 videos

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment