• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 22, 2022

    Battlefield 4 My battlefield moment

    Battlefield 4 My battlefield moment


    My battlefield moment

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 11:26 AM PST

    They followed me all the way from battlefield 5

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:58 PM PST

    Well that just happened

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:36 PM PST

    Lmao

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:11 PM PST

    Quick to switch me off my friends team though

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:17 PM PST

    Why is it so hard for teammates to spot infantry, tanks and helicopters?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:02 PM PST

    It's frustrating, just spot, it's not difficult.

    submitted by /u/BiggiesmyCat
    [link] [comments]

    What is your Favorite Carbines and Why?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:18 AM PST

    What attachments do you put on your favorite carbines?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    Locker start be like

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:59 AM PST

    “PIC” looks familiar…

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 11:43 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 - Tow Missile Fun

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:26 PM PST

    king

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:38 PM PST

    i am one of the best battlefield 4 snipers in erupa go to my ticktick DauntingRabbit2

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Bar_9021
    [link] [comments]

    Had So Much Fun Revisiting BF4 Today That I Made This Little Tribute

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 05:20 PM PST

    New to BTF4 on PC is cheating normal?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:13 PM PST

    So I am coming from Xbox One and in my second game, a guy in a tank spun around and killed me so fast it was like COD, his tank didn't even have time to spin around. Then there is the fact that a helo managed to kill me when I was shooting at him five seconds before. The same Helo managed to take me out when I was in a place, which I will admit, I have never seen before. I also had like 40 health left.

    So this normal, or was that guy a normal cheater? I mean, I might not be used to PC but I have played ALOT of BTF4 on Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/CooperHChurch427
    [link] [comments]

    Engineer sniper instant payback.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:54 AM PST

    I can no longer find any DICE servers on xbox

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 11:49 AM PST

    Anyone else experiencing this? Started happening about 2 days ago.

    submitted by /u/MemeyPie
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on who to choose.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 06:01 PM PST

    I am at the part where to give who blows up changs ship and I don't know who to chose and I need to know fast!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Agentpg3d48
    [link] [comments]

    Do Chinese Weapons Suck?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 04:41 PM PST

    Sorry for posting too much but I do want to have a little discussion about something i had in mind that I want to get off of my chest about. I do really think Chinese guns aren't that bad at all and some may disagree which is fine. Probably most would agree that the qbu88, Type 88, Cslr4 and Hawk are probably the best Chinese weapons out there. But the others that are mostly bullpup are great weapons of their own but they just can't compete against the top dogs. Like for instance

    QBZ-95-1, Type 95b, Fyjs, Qsz92, Js2, and Qbb95 are the guns I'm talking about that are great on their own but couldn't keep up with their contenders. And being that most Chinese guns are bullpup the qbz-95-1, type 95b, qbb95, and qbu88 have great stats of being some of the more long range accurate types of guns at the cost of slow rate of fire and long reloads is quite hefty and why most turn away and start hating them. And lastly most do slightly everything better than most of the Chinese weapons like look at this

    Sar 21 outclasses Qbz951 P90, Mp7, Sr2, and Mpx outclasses Js2 Lsat, Pkp, M240, M60, and type 88 outclasses Qbb95 Funny enough Cslr4 outclasses the Fyjs and bullet drop and velocity wise Srr61 does it better L115 and Gol Magnum outclasses Cslr4 Type 95b is outclassed by its assault rifle counterpart, Ak5c and G36C And lastly Fn57 outclasses Qsz 92 and we are not counting the 93r, g18 and shorty

    So you see the trend of what I'm talking about it just sucks that not a lot of people dont give the Chinese Weapons a lot of love and most of them I do like and are some of my absolute favorites I just wish some people give them a chance

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    Badmins

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 04:36 PM PST

    Admin message is Don't be a b*tch, then he bans me just because i killed him 5 times in a fire fight. (Catastrophic Dismemberment)

    submitted by /u/Necessary-Surprise34
    [link] [comments]

    Can't believe they just leave this thing laying around

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 04:34 PM PST

    Phantom Operative last steps HELP

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:39 PM PST

    Hi guys
    Ive collected all dogtags
    Ive done all 3 prior assignments:
    Phanthom Prospect
    Phantom Trainee
    Phantom Initiate

    And ive gattered the Phantom Bow from Operation Outbreak

    And from what i can read the last step to getting the final dog tag is
    200 kills and 50 HS with the bow

    However there is just a question mark by the Phantom Operative so i cant see my process there only in stats

    Did i miss something??? or do i just have to grind the kills for it to unlock without visable progression under the Phantom Operative assignment ??

    submitted by /u/Judicators
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Xbox One X graphics issues?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:33 PM PST

    I do not remember the game looking like this at all back on release via my previous Xbox one. It looks sort of… desync? The graphics look messed up. Idk if it is because I'm in 4K or what.

    submitted by /u/Kingofcato99
    [link] [comments]

    Any Squad Deathmatch / Obliteration servers on PS4?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:29 AM PST

    I bought this game last year during the hype of 2042 and I'm having a blast but playing conquest every time can get tiring. Occasionally I can find TDM, Domination, Rush and if I'm lucky a game of Gun Master but are there seriously no Squad Deathmatch / Obliteration servers on PS4?

    submitted by /u/Feedmegrapesplz
    [link] [comments]

    What are you peoples thoughts on the type 88 light machine gun?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:09 AM PST

    I am only level 12 andd just got the type 88 so I need some opinions on it.

    submitted by /u/TearStriking9372
    [link] [comments]

    I guess jets can land on the water now...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment